Evening Getaway By Plane: Chena Hot Springs Resort - Denali National Park And Preserve
OverviewSpend an evening at the Chena Hot Springs Resort, departing from Denali National Park, with this convenient 4.5-hour package. Hop aboard a scenic flight 125 miles north for a relaxing evening getaway. Unwind in the natural hot spring “Rock Lake,” enjoy family time at the indoor pool and hot tub, or sit down to a delicious gourmet dinner at the onsite restaurant. You can even partake in a frosty adult beverage at the resort’s ice bar before your twilight flight back to Denali. This package includes two 75-minute flights and pickup and drop-off from select hotels.
- Unwind in a natural hot spring "Rock Lake"
- Enjoy a gourmet dinner at the on-site restaurant
- Have family swim time in the indoor pool and hot tubs
- Relax with a frosty adult beverage in the Aurora Ice Museum
- View 125 miles of scenic Alaskan Wilderness with a Bush Pilot
Know More about this tour
Begin with pickup from select Denali-area hotels to Healy River State Airport between 4pm and 4:30pm for your 5pm flight. Once onboard, let the Alaskan Bush pilots do the work as you sit back and enjoy the approximately 75-minute interactive journey, utilizing voice-activated headsets and taking in stunning aerial views through the plane’s large windows.
Arrive on a private airstrip for your 2-hour visit to China Hot Spring Resort. Soak in the “Rock Lake” hot spring, saddle up to the ice castle’s ice bar for a frosty adult beverage, tour the Aurora Ice Museum, or settle in for a leisurely dinner. All activities and purchases are at your own expense.
When the time comes, meet back up with your pilots for a relaxing trip back to Healy River State Airport. Your evening concludes with a drop-off at your hotel at around 10pm.
Inclusions for Evening Getaway By Plane: Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Round-trip hotel transport from select Denali-area lodgings
- Round-trip interactive flights
Exclusions for Evening Getaway By Plane: Chena Hot Springs Resort
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to museum and hot spring
- Gratuities (optional)
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.