OverviewBrace yourself to be scared on a 90-minute evening walk exploring the frightening myths, scary stories, and creepy legends on this ghost tour in Krakow. Experience the history of Krakow as it was meant to be forgotten, not remembered.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourThe royal city of Krakow has had a long and often glorious history. But hiding in the shadows and sometimes in plain sight are terrible tales of blood and brutality. Uncover these hidden stories during a shivering 90-minute evening walk to Krakow's abandoned attractions. Take part in a real ghost tour.
See the unseen. Come face-to-face with the citys ghosts and ghouls. Feel your heart beat faster and watch out for the shadows as you take a journey around historic Krakow. Hear of city legends, terrifying secrets, and spine-chilling stories.
Meeting at the forbidden Main Market Square, your guide will take you on a stroll around the streets of the city, disclosing bloody stories that will thrill and chill.
Hear of medieval rites performed to ensure that the gates of Heaven were open to the dead. Discover pagan myths and beliefs. Learn the secrets of alchemists, and the terrible deeds of the Middle Ages.
The stories of murderers and criminals will reveal controversial characters and frightening facts about Polands beautiful second city. If you are afraid of the dark and enjoy being spooked, then this tour is definitely for you.
Inclusions for Evening Ghost Tour In Krakow
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Evening Ghost Tour In Krakow
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.