Evening Group Tour Of Hanoi's Street Food
OverviewTake a trip through the culinary landscape of Hanoi with this evening food tour. You'll be guided to local vendors through the Old and French Quarter, where you'll see how the history and culture of the city has influenced it's food.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Several menus to choose from
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour guide will pick you up from the tour office in the evening and offerinsight into the traditions of Vietnamese food culture throughout the 3-hour tour. Set offthrough amaze of bustling streets that make up Hanois Old Quarter, first visiting local markets where you'll meet stall vendors.Your walk continues along both mainstreets and back streets inthetranquil French Quarter, which featuresdistinctive architecture.
Try local meats, vegetarian dishes, and beverages along the way. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate their culinary know-how, and discover theirviews on Vietnam's streetfood.
The final stop featuresone of Hanoi's best secrets: a hidden caf in the city center with stunning views over picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. This hard-to-find establishmentis one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy. Yourtour concludeshere.
Inclusions for Evening Group Tour Of Hanoi's Street Food
- Food tasting
- Local guide
Exclusions for Evening Group Tour Of Hanoi's Street Food
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise on the Lavender Cruise
- Hanoi On the Tracks Photo Tour
- Halong Bay tour on private Prince Cruise exceptional holiday
- Van Long Nature Reserve Day Trip with Rural Hanoi Excursion
- Hoa Binh Hilltribe Day Tour from Hanoi
- 2-Day Halong Bay Luxury Junk Boat Cruise Including Cooking Class and Morning Tai Chi