Evening Hiking Tour From Santiago
OverviewExplore and live a real adventure in Santiago in the middle of the week! Take a short night hike through the native forest. You will witness spectacular views of Santiago and the Andes. Located just 20 minutes from the downtown work center in Providencia, our short trail starts and follows a magic native forest (sclerophyllous forest). From the summit, you will find unobstructed views of the city and the Andes. Depending on the season, we can enjoy amazing sunsets or twilight in the spring and summer, or see the moon over the mountains and the star-filled sky above beautiful city lights in the fall and winter
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourHere is a sample itinerary but please note, these times could vary depending on weather and the speed of your group. A more accurate pickup time will delivered once we receive the booking with your pick-up address.
7:45pm: Walking starts among the native forest.
8:45pm: Summit lookout with cheese and wine snack.
8:45 - 9:15pm: Rest and time to take photos and look around the amazing landscape.
9:30pm: Get back to our van.
10:10pm: Back towards the meeting point.
Please note: This activity could include hiking in irregular terrain, driving by ill-maintained land roads, sudden changes of weather, and poor light conditions.
Inclusions for Evening Hiking Tour From Santiago
- Private transportation from your hotel in Santiago
- Head lamps
- Hiking poles
- Snack (isotonic juice and granola bars), bottled water
- First aid kit
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Evening Hiking Tour From Santiago
- Personal Clothing (check "Gear")
- Small backpack (rent available)
- Personal Insurance
- Extra charge of 30 USD/person will be added if pick up is at airport
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum of 2 people per booking. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aquitania and Cousino Macul Vineyards From Santiago
- Santiago City Tour and Concha y Toro Winery
- Valparaiso and Emiliana Vineyard Tour from Santiago
- Small-Group Maipo Vineyards Full-Day Experience with Optional Lunch
- 1-Day or 2-Day Hike to El Morado Hanging Glacier from Santiago
- Half-Day Hiking in the Andes from Santiago