Evening Paint And Sip With Tour In The Heart Of Rome
OverviewOur Art and Wine experience takes place is the mesmerising baroque city centre of Rome.You will travel back through time with our guide as you, walk through some of the most famous squares in Rome,ending up in one of the citymost historical, and artistic churches.You will then be welcomed intoour enchanting art studio where you willhave access to an unlimited selection of fine Italian wine,traditional Italian food and tutelage whilst creating your masterpiece from one of our handpicked art instructors.Indulge in the history of the delicious food, fantastic wine and incredible art that has inhabited the Eternal City before you, as you enjoy an unforgettable night with us in Rome . No experience required!
Know More about this tour
Art ,Wine & History is one of the many things the Eternal City is famous for!InRomes Original paint and sip , we combine all 3!
Starting with the Baroque Piazza Farnese ,you will then be escorted in a journey backthrough time to the late renaissance period. The historical Campo di Fiori, and thebreathtaking Piazza Navona are all on the way. Our passionate tour guide will regail you withhistorical tales of the nepharious Bernini and Boromini, as you also learn why these areaswere so key to Romes development, during the notorious reign of the early Popes.Finishing up your journey back through time in the mesmeric Basilica Sant Andrea della Valle,surrounded by original frescos, in one of Romes most fascinating and important churches.
Upon entering our Art studio ,located in a 17th century building,just a stones throw awayfrom The Basillica of Sant Andrea, you will be made welcome with a glass of wine,fingerfood and a chance to mingle and socialise with your other artists,before making yourway to your canvas.Traditional Italian cuisine will be on the menu throughout ,and of course handpicked winesourced from all over the country, as you spend the next two hours or so creating yourmasterpiece with the help of our handpicked, talented art intructors.They will provide you with every tool you need from little instructions , to homegrowntricks, in order to bring out your inner Piccasso!
Inclusions for Evening Paint And Sip With Tour In The Heart Of Rome
- Hand-selected hosts and art instructors
- Canvas, Acrylic Paint and anything you may need to create your masterpiece
- Assorted selection of fine Italian wines (unlimited)
- Locally sourced gourmet cheese and prosciutto platters
- Traditional roman style pasta
- An unforgettably unique evening out
Exclusions for Evening Paint And Sip With Tour In The Heart Of Rome
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience