Evening Photo Walking Tour In Kabuki-cho - Tokyo
OverviewOn this 4 hour walking tour, you will discover the fantastic part of Shinjuku, the biggest ward of Tokyo. Enjoying the neon lights, local atmosphere and modern skyscrapers in Shinjuku at night, you will be taken exploring from west Shinjuku to the east. You will have a chance to get the amazing view of Tokyo Metropolitan Government, experience the local Japanese 'Izakaya' pub-style food in Omoide-Yokocho and watch Godzilla roaring in Kabukicho. You will then head to the Golden-Gai which is atmospheric nightlife district in Kabukicho. The final stop will be visiting the Hanazono Shinto Shrine, one of the most historical shrines in Japan.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This tour will depart from the west exit of the JR Shinjuku Station at 18: 30 pm. Your English-speaking tour guide will join the tour.
The first stop is theOmoide-Yokocho, which is also called memory lane. There are many kinds of Japanese-style restaurants here. Youwill be provided a light meal here for about 45 minutes, with Japanese-style meal such as Edamame and Yakitori including one drink. You can experience the local atmosphere here.
Then you will walk to eastern parts of Shinjuku, heading toKabukicho.You can see the Godzilla head at the top of the Toho Cinema and your guide will show you the famous photo opportunities so you need not worry about missing anything. Later, youwill pass through theShinjuku Golden-Gai for 20 minutes, and your tour guide will also give you the brief introduction of Kabukicho during the tour.
The last stop will be the Hanazono Shinto Shrinefor about 15 minutes where you can explore the history of Shinjuku. You can experience how the Japanese worship here. The tour will be finished around 9 pm.
Inclusions for Evening Photo Walking Tour In Kabuki-cho
- Walking tour
- English-speaking local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light meal
Exclusions for Evening Photo Walking Tour In Kabuki-cho
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specifed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: 4-Day Best of Tokyo and Kyoto Including Tsukiji Market, Gion and Fushimi Inari Shrine
- Shinjuku Golden Gai Food Tour
- Day Trip to Lake Motosu Including Strawberry Picking from Tokyo
- Day Trip to Mt Fuji 5th Station including Peach or Grape Picking from Tokyo
- Mt Fuji Day Trip with Lake Ashi Cruise, Crab Lunch and Odawara Castle from Tokyo
- Evening Tokyo Walking Food Tour of Shimbashi