On this 4 hour walking tour, you will discover the fantastic part of Shinjuku, the biggestÂ ward of Tokyo. Enjoying the neon lights, local atmosphere and modern skyscrapers in Shinjuku at night, you will be taken exploring from west Shinjuku to the east. You will have a chance to get the amazing view of Tokyo Metropolitan Government, experience the local Japanese 'Izakaya' pub-style food in Omoide-Yokocho and watch Godzilla roaring in Kabukicho. YouÂ will then head to the Golden-Gai which isÂ atmospheric nightlife district in Kabukicho. The final stop will be visiting the Hanazono Shinto Shrine,Â one of the most historical shrines in Japan.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tour
This tour will depart from the west exit of the JR Shinjuku Station at 5pm. Your English-speaking tour guide will join the tour. The first stop is the Observation Deck by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government where you can view the Tokyo nightscape for about 30 minutes. Also, your tour guide will give a brief introduction about the Tokyo Metropolitan Government, you can find out more about the Tokyo Government through the tour.
Your second stop will be the Omoide-Yokocho, which is also called memory lane. There are many kinds of Japanese-style restaurants here. You will be provided a light meal here for about 35 minutes, with Japanese-style meal such as Oden and Yakitori including one drink. You can experience the local atmosphere here.
Then you will walk to eastern parts of Shinjuku, heading to Kabukicho. The Godzilla will roar at the top of the Toho Cinema and your guide will show you the famous photo opportunities so you need not worry about missing anything. Later, you will pass through the Shinjuku Golden-Gai for 20 minutes, and your tour guide will also give you the brief introduction of Kabukicho during the tour.
The last stop will be the Hanazono Shinto Shrine for about 15 minutes where you can explore the history of Shinjuku. You can experience how the Japanese worship here. The tour will be finished around 9 pm.
Inclusions for Evening Photo Walking Tour In Kabuki-cho
- Walking tour
- English-speaking local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light meal
Exclusions for Evening Photo Walking Tour In Kabuki-cho
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specifed
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.