Evening Shanghai City Tour With River CruiseWrite a Review
This 3-hour evening tour will take you to see the spectacular neon lights skylines the modern and old architectures on the Bund from amazing Huangpu River Cruise. After the cruise, walking on the famous Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street and Xintiandi area to enjoy a fabulous Shanghai night.Â
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Led by a local guide
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
Your guide will come to pick you up at meeting point in the evening, and then you will start your wonderful evening city tour as well as the amazing cruise at Huangpu River.
Huangpu River Cruise: Huangpu River is the largest river in Shanghai, is a 113 kilometers (70 mi)-long river in China flowing through Shanghai. It is the last significant tributary of the Yangtze before it empties into the East China Sea. It divides the city into two regions: Pudong to its east and Puxi to the west.
The first settlement for the foreigners in Shanghai! It gets the title of “World Exposition of Architectures”, here you will enjoy the magnificent combination of the old European style architectures and the modern skyscrapers.
Nanjing Road Pedestrian Shopping Street: It is the main shopping street of Shanghai and one of the world's busiest shopping streets. It is known for its shopping centers, best restaurants and many tourists’ attractions.
Xintiandi Old Shikumen Long-tangs: It is an historical and cultural character of the city tourist attractions; it is unique Shikumen Shanghai-based urban construction, into a world-class restaurants, business, entertainment, culture, leisure walking Street.
After tour ends, you can choose to stay in Xintiandi area to have a glass of beer and enjoy some music in the bar there, or you can take the coach service back to your meeting point.
Inclusions for Evening Shanghai City Tour With River Cruise
- The scenic spots as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide service
- Designated mini van or car
- Selected hotel pickup and drop-off (Pudong Sheraton Hotel; Grand Hyatt Shanghai; Le Royal Meridien Hotel; Hilton Shanghai)
- Bottled water
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Evening Shanghai City Tour With River Cruise
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
In order to get travel insurance for you, passport name and number is required at time of booking for all participants
Please wear comfortable shoes
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Please provide your local contact number upon booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.