Evening Tour Of Langkawi Capital - Kuah Town - Langkawi IslandWrite a Review
Kuah, formerly a humble fishing village, is now know today as Pekan Kuah, as booming a commercial center can be with shopping complexes, restaurants, fast food outlets, hotels and handicraft shops. Kuah is a nice and small town with a relaxed atmosphere. View this compact town in the evening with its collection of shops and local hawker stalls.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourAfter hotel pickup you're taken Dataran Lang, or Eagle Square, among Langkawis most well-known attractions. Snap a photo of the eagle statue, asymbol of Langkawi whose name is said to originate from the words Helang (meaning eagle) and 'Kawi' (meaning reddish brown). Sit on oneof the many benches around the squareand linger for an island sunset.
Located on the southeastern tip of Langkawi Island, Kuah is the main transit point for ferries from the mainland and Penang. The name Pekan Kuah comes from the Malay word for gravy, and local legend has it that Kuah Town arose from a cup of gravy spilled on the land by two giants, Mat Raya and Mat Cincang (now the names of the two highest mountains in Langkawi), while they were fighting.
With its status as a duty-free zone, Kuah offers an extensive array of items such as liquor, tobacco, chocolate, and imported household goods at a bargain.Your guide will help you to haggle for the best dealsfrom the shops and hawker stalls selling souvenirs. After your shopping spree, you'll return to your hotel.
Inclusions for Evening Tour Of Langkawi Capital - Kuah Town
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (shared transfer)
- English speaking services
Exclusions for Evening Tour Of Langkawi Capital - Kuah Town
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Child rate applies only when travelling with 2 paying adults
Dinner (at additional cost) can be arranged upon request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.