OverviewSpend your evening enjoying the amazing Mohabbat The Taj show that depicts the romantic love story of Emperor Shajahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in the famous theater Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center. You will be blown away by the creative dance and dramatic lighting with the 12 x 12 Taj Mahal replica as well as the lavish lifestyle of the Mughal Empire. The live show is in both Hindi and Urdu languages and interpretation is available in English, French and German through headphones.
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Buffet dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up at your hotel lobby in Agra at 5:30 pm and transfer to the famous theater Kalakriti Cultural and Convention Center.
Over 80 talented artists lively perform a story Mohabbat The Taj depicting the romantic love story of Emperor Shajahan and his beloved wife Mumtaz Mahal in a world class theater. This will be subsequently followed by an entertaining light and sound show over the 12’x12’ Taj replica. During the one and half hours you will not only be touched by the beautiful story but also to experience the lavish lifestyle of the Mughal Empire. Their grandeur and extravaganza is well put forward in the creative dance performances.
After the show our driver will drive you to a popular Indian restaurant for a mouth-watering dinner. After dinner we will drive you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Evening Tour Of Mohabbat The Taj Show In Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Center
- Entrance fees
- Buffet dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Agra
Exclusions for Evening Tour Of Mohabbat The Taj Show In Kalakriti Cultural And Convention Center
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
The live show is available in both Hindi and Urdu. Interpretation is also available in English, French and German through headphones
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.