Evening Tour: Raohe Street Night Market And Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Area - Taipei
OverviewRaohe Street Night Market is one of the famous night markets in Taipei where you can savor the best local food. Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Area is the largest clothing market in Taipei. This amazing evening foodie and shopping tour combination definitely brings a lot fun to you.
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourIn the morning, make your own way to the MRT Shilin Station to meet your guide.
A few minutes walk takes you to your first destination, the Kuo Yuan Ye Museum of Cake and Pastry. Learn to make Taiwanese pastry during a 2.5-hour hands-on class that results in a tasty pineapple cake.
Continue with your guide by MRT to Xin Beitou Station. Start with a Japanese-style ramen lunch at Manlai Hot Spring Ramen, a popular spot that sometimes has a line but is worth the wait. Choose a main course of either kimchi ramen, original ramen, miso ramen, or soy sauce ramen. The ramen is accompanied by barbecued pork.
Next, walk to the nearby Beitou Hot Spring Museum, which was built in 1913 during the period when Taiwan was under Japanese rule. Hear about Beitou's hot spring culture as you stroll around Beitou Hot Spring Park and stop at the Beitou Library, which was built with eco-friendly construction in 2006.
Wind down your tour with a relaxing soak in a private room at the Sweet Me Hot Spring Resort. Afterward, your guide returns you to the MRT Xin Beitou station to end your tour.
Inclusions for Evening Tour: Raohe Street Night Market And Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Area
- Public Transportation fares
- Professional guide
- Pineapple DIY Class Admissions
- Ramen Lunch
- Sweet Me Hot Spring (One private room for 2 pax)
- Oh-Bear Souvenir Cookies (One Box for 2 pax, and two box for 4 pax and so on)
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Exclusions for Evening Tour: Raohe Street Night Market And Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Area
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 10 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Taipei City Highlight: Culture, Shopping and Foodie Tour All In One
- Private Tour: Sun Moon Lake Day Trip with Cruise and Bullet Train from Taipei
- Taipei Private Transfer: Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport to Keelung Cruise Port
- 5-Hour Thousand Island Lake and Pinglin Tea Plantation Scenery Tour
- 1-Day Cycling Tour: Daiyujue River Cycling Path and Pinglin Tea Industry Museum
- 1-Hour Body Relaxation Treatment Experience in Taipei