OverviewAs the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show is treasured as a national art in China, and the Dumpling Banquet is one of the most famous traditions, you should not miss either of them when visiting Xi'an. This evening entertainment tour will take you to enjoy the traditional Chinese cuisine and also experience the wonderful Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis evening, the tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 6pm, then accompany you to enjoy a wonderful evening of the Dumpling Banquet and the Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show by public transportation (bus, taxi or Metro based on the traffic condition). The Dumpling Banquet dinner starts at 7pm and the Music and Dance Show begins at 8:30pm and ends at 9:40pm. At the end of the show, the tour guide will escort you back to the hotel by public transportation.
The Chinese dumpling has a long history and is an essential part of celebratory meals such as those prepared for the Chinese lunar Spring Festival. Xian, an ancient city that was the nation's capital for no less than eleven dynasties spanning more than a thousand years, is regarded as the home of the great dumpling tradition. No visit to the city is complete unless you have a dumpling dinner.
The Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show has been on of the most popular attractions since its debut in 1983. The show reproduces the magnificent scenes of the prosperous Tang Dynasty, delighting the audience with fascinating ancient imperial court music and dance. The Tang Dynasty Show, a wonderful performance of the ancient music and dance, is a must when you visit Xian.
Inclusions for Evening Tour: Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show And Dumpling Banquet
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance Fee of the Dance Show
- Dumpling Banquet
- Public Transportation ticket
- Tour guide pick-up service at your centrally located hotel
- Local taxes
Exclusions for Evening Tour: Xi'an Tang Dynasty Music And Dance Show And Dumpling Banquet
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Ancient Xian Group Tour To Terra Cotta Warriors And Tomb Of Emperor Jingdi
- Mt Huashan From Xi'an One Day Group Tour
- Private Tour: 2-Day Xian Trip
- Xi'an Afternoon City Wall Tour Including Chinese Paper Cutting Class
- Private Arrival Transfer: Xi'an Xianyang International Airport To Hotel
- Xi'an Gourmet Walking Tour At Night
- Private Tour: Mount Huashan Adventure From Xi'an
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Xi'an Xianyang International Airport
- Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors With Xi'an Airport Transfer
- Independent Tour Of Xi’an With Private Transport