Admire the beauty of evening Prague.Be enchanted by thousands of night lights flare all over Prague.Observe life of local people in the evening.Enjoy the special magical atmosphere of historical streets.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourPrague has a special magic, when evening comes you may feel like you have stepped into a fairy tale.
At this moment Prague is at it’s most beautiful. Thousands of night lights flare all over Prague, which is under the veil of night and twinkle like a diamante in the sky.
You will discover beautiful, impressive Prague panorama. From The Charles Bridge you will see wonderful view of the Prague Castle, You walk through the historical streets with many dark and mysterious corners from the middle ages.
The end of the tour we recommend to you to buy entrance ticket to the Old Town Bridge Tower. From this place You can see all Prague with one hundred towers . Which can be very nice point after your evening walk
Inclusions for Evening View Walk In Prague
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Evening View Walk In Prague
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.