Evening Wine Tasting Experience In Venice
OverviewSample fine wines from Italys Veneto region in a traditional 'enoteca' (wine bar) on this 1-hour evening wine tasting experience in Venice. Taste white wines from Veneto such as friulano, manzoni bianco or soave along with a bubbly Prosecco. Compare full-bodied reds like refosco or marzemino and listen as your sommelier explains the delicate flavors and scents in your glass. Gain insight into Venetos rich winemaking heritage and the differing characteristics of its delicious wines. Enjoy bite-sized delicacies known as cicchetti alongside each wine to complement the flavors.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourTour takes placein the afternoon inside the enoteca in Venice and take a seat for your 1-hour wine tasting. Protected from the harsher climate of northern Europe by the Italian Alps, the Veneto region is known for producing easy-to-drink reds and light, fresh whites.
During your tasting session, sample four different wines from the Veneto area the popular winemaking region that surrounds Venice and listen as your sommelier sheds light on the complex flavors at play in your glass.
Taste popular Veneto whites such as friulano, manzoni bianco or soave and sample different varietals including Prosecco. Compare the flavors of the rich, warm refosco red with the full-bodied tones of a plummy marzemino and gain insight into their enduring popularity.
Alongside the wine, enjoy Venetian snacks known as cicchetti. Each tapas-like portion is paired with a different wine and, while the dishes vary each time, you can expect delicacies such as arancini (rice balls), fried zucchini flowers or baccala (traditional salt cod).
When your 1-hour tasting session comes to an end, stay in the bar to enjoy more Veneto wine and food (own expense) or head outside the enoteca to conclude your wine tasting experience.
Please note: The minimum age for this tour is 18.
Inclusions for Evening Wine Tasting Experience In Venice
Wine tasting (4 glasses)
Exclusions for Evening Wine Tasting Experience In Venice
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Secret Corners of Burano
- Private Tour: Murano, Burano and Torcello Half-Day Tour
- Private Tour: Prosecco Wine Tasting Day Trip with Lunch from Venice
- Venice Inferno Private Tour
- Skip-the-Line Venice Half-Day Private Tour of St Mark Square and its Basilica with Optional Boat Tour
- Venice Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Doge's Palace and St Marks Basilica Tours plus Venice Walking Tour