Evening Woylie Encounter From Busselton Or Dunsborough - Margaret RiverWrite a Review
OverviewAre you looking to experience something new and unique during your trip? Experience a close-up visit to a colony of critically endangered, but full of personality, Woylies (small relatives of Kangaroos) on this exclusive tour. The tour begins with a short bush walk before arriving at the animal viewing area. As the first of the Woylies appear, learn about some of their unique characteristics and interesting facts about the area.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free snacks included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourJoin us on our nocturnal animal tour in the Australian bush. Observe a colony of Woylies (Brush-tailed Bettongs) in their natural environment. A very rare, nocturnal little macropod with personality, Woylies are small relatives of Kangaroos. This tour is your only opportunity in the Margaret River region to view these amazing, but critically endangered creatures.
The tour begins with accommodation pickups half an hour before sunset, before driving out to a nearby private Conservation Sanctuary where your group will have exclusive access. On arrival at the Sanctuary, a short guided bush walk identifying bush tucker will take you to the animal viewing site.
As the first of the Woylies appear, keep an eye out for other local wildlife including kangaroos, bandicoots and possums. On completion of your Woylie encounter, you will be returned to your hotel.
Inclusions for Evening Woylie Encounter From Busselton Or Dunsborough
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Afternoon tea
Exclusions for Evening Woylie Encounter From Busselton Or Dunsborough
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.