- Day 1: Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding (2,651m) We take an early morning flight to Lukla which is where all Everest treks begin. We meet the rest of our team in Lukla and start trekking from there. We walk on a trail that gradually descends to Cheplung village from where we get a glimpse of Mt. we gradually descend until Phakding.
- Day 2: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m) Our trail passes through a pine forest and we continue our walk on the trail that goes north up the Benkar valley. We cross Dudh Koshi River and pass Chumoa and Monjo villages before reaching the entrance of the Everest National Park.
- Day 3: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar: (3,440m)We can hike-up to Sagarmatha National Park and enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayas including Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde and so on. If we are interested in a day hike, we can trek to Khumjung village.
- Day 4: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m)The trek to Phunki is an easy walk. From here we ascend towards Tengboche village which houses the very famous Tengboche monastery which is the biggest monastery of the Everest region. It is located within the Sagarmatha National Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Day 5: Tengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m)Our trail descends and passes through lush forests of birch, conifer and rhododendron trees. While trekking, we can admire good views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, and Ama Dablam. We walk downhill to Debuche and cross the Imja River to reach Pangboche. We choose the upper Pangboche trail and admire the Himalayan vista and the Pangboche Monastery.
- Day 6: Dingboche to Lobuche (4940 m)We ascend to the steep terminal moraine of the Khumbu Glacier.The top of the ridge is filled with prayer flags and stones which are memorial shrines for climbers who lost their lives on Mt. Everest
- Day 7: Lobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m)The trek to Everest Base Camp is not very difficult. However, we ascend and descend mostly on a glacier path.
- Day 8: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m) to Pherice We wake up early for the walk up to Kala Patthar. It is dark outside with cold temperature and most likely chilly winds. We walk on a fairly steep trail at a comfortable pace. As we are climbing up the hill we can see Lingtren, Khumbutse, and Changtse mountains. The view from the summit is outstanding. We can see the worlds tallest mountain Everest along other mighty Himalayan peaks.
- Day 9: Pheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440
- Day 10: Namche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m):
- Day 11: Fly to Kathmandu We catch an early morning flight.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 11 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Hotel and office
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewExperience a trek to Mount Everest, the tallest mountain in the world at 8848 m above sea level. This trek follows in the footsteps of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Edmund Hillary, and you will pass numerous Sherpa valleys before you reach Everest Base Camp. The trail winds its way through Sagarmatha National Park, home to several 8000 meter peaks. The tiny airstrip of Lukla is the gateway of the trek to Everest base camp. Pass outstanding Sherpa valleys and the bustling towns of Sherpa people, Namche Bazaar and Khumjung. The trail is dominated by the rhododendron forest and some of the Himalayan fauna can be seen. The monasteries, chhortens and mani walls are common scenery along the trail of Everest base camp.
Trekking enthusiasts find the alpine setting blissful and spiritually solacing. Acclimatization comes as a part of the Everest base camp trek to avoid altitude sickness.
Know More about this tour
Airport pick-up and drop off.
All ground transport in private vehicle.
2 nights accommodation with breakfast on a twin sharing basis.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
Experienced, helpful and friendly guide.
Round trip flight Kathmandu Lukla and Lukla Kathmandu including departure taxes.
First aid medical kit.
Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
Trekkers' information management system (TIMS) fee.
Government taxes and office service charge.
International airfare to and from Kathmandu.
Nepal entry visa: you can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
Extra night accommodation and meals in Kathmandu because of late departure or early return from the mountain due to any reason than the scheduled itinerary.
Travel and rescue insurance.
Tips for guides and porters.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Mount Adventure Holidays
Thamel Kathmandu Nepal
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers