Verest Luxury Lodge Trek comprises of an eventful journey blended with culture, traditions, religions and lifestyle that is totally different from the one you have been living your whole life. Once your Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek accomplishes, you will definitely share what you have achieved by staying within the beauties of Nepal.
Safety and Precaution
It is necessary that you take in good precaution during your travel to avoid any difficulties in your Everest trek. As the Everest trekking leads to higher altitude range, you need some trustworthy, experienced, qualified and well-equipped people around you. Your safety is assured by the local trek guide and other staffs.
Since these hikes take you on the remote Himalayan region, it is very essential that you are accompanied with the very experienced, qualified and well-equipped leader such that your trek runs safe and successful one. The guides of Imperial Nepal Treks are trained and licensed from Nepal Government, certified from TAAN and Nepal Mountaineering Association with experience over 8 years. So, this is a double assurance for your safety and to make sure that you are in the correct and professionals hand. Thus, you need not worry about anything; we are here only at your service.
Outlined Itinerary for Everest View Luxury Lodge Trek 12 Days
- Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu
Altitude: 1,300m/4,264 ft
- Day 02:Kathmandu Sightseeing and trek preparation
- Day 03Kathmandu to Lukla Scenic Flight and trek to Monjo.
Time Travel: 4 to 5 hrs Walk
- Day 04:Monjo to Namche Bazaar Trek
Altitude: 3,440m/11,283ft. Time Travel: 3 to 4 hrs Walk
- Day 05:Rest day for acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
- Day 06:Namche Bazaar to Tashinga Trek.
Altitude: 3440m/11318ft. Time Travel: 2 to 3 hrs Walk
- Day 07:Tashinga to Mende Trek.
Altitude: 3700m/ 12139 ft. Time Travel: 5 to 6 hrs Walk
- Day 08:Mende to Thame Trek
Altitude: 3820m/ 12532ft. Time Travel: 4 to 5 hrs walk
- Day 09:Thame to Phakding Trek.
Altitude: 2610 m/ 8562 ft. Travel: 3 to 4 hrs walk
- Day 10:Phakding to Lukla Trek
Altitude: 2840m/9317ft. Time Travel: 3 to 4 hrs walk
- Day 11:Fly Back to Kathmandu.
Altitude: 1,300m/4,264 ft. Time Travel: 30 to 40 minutes flight
- Day 12:Kathmandu to Your Port of Destination