Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu 1,350m
Welcome to Kathmandu, the capital and cultural hub of Nepal! Well be waiting with a warm greeting and easy transfer to your hotel. Plan on an evening briefing on last-minute specifics about your trek and an early lights-out: you have a big day ahead.
Day 2: Kathmandu to Lukla flight, tre4k to Phakding 2,800m
After a short morning flight to Lukla, you'll be introduced to your guide and porter. Kick off your trek with an easy walk through Chaurikharka village and descent towards Dudh Kashi Ghat (2,530m/8,300ft). The trail follows the bank of the Dudh Koshi River until Phakding (2,652m/8,700ft), where we will be staying for the night to acclimatize.
Day 3: Phakding to Namche Bazaar 3,440m
We'll have breakfast in Phakding before gearing up for the trek to Namche Bazaar, the biggest Sherpa village in Nepal. Our trail takes us first over the Dudh Koshi River via a long suspension bridge, and then through a beautiful pine forest to Monjo, about two hours away.
Soon thereafter, we will approach the entrance to Sagarmatha National Park for a brief permit check and then descend to Dudh Kosi River (spotting Mani stones along the way!) en route to Jorsale. Lunch will be served here, and then it's uphill to Namche.
Day 4: Namche Bazaar - day hike Khunde/Khumjung/Everest
We leave early for the hike up to the Everest View Hotel about an hours hike above Namche for a fantastic panorama of the Himalayas and a great view of Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam. After enjoying the view and relaxing with a hot coffee we continue to the traditional Sherpa villages of Khunde and Khumjung.
If you get a chance ask your guide to take you to the Khumjung Monastery which houses the scalp of what's said to be a Yeti. Leaving the villages we circle back to Namche via the small airstrip at Shyangboche
Day 5: Namche to Phakding and Lukla 2,800m
After breakfast, we trek toward the Hillary Suspension Bridge and then pass through several local villages. Our arrival in Lukla brings an evening in our last tea house and, traditionally, a party with your trekking crew:
Day 6: Lukla to Kathmandu 1350m In the morning, you'll hop a brief flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, where your journey both began and ends. You'll transfer to your hotel upon landing for some much-needed solo rest and reflection after your trek conquering the Himalayas.
Day 7: Kathmandu: departure day 1,350m
its your last day in Nepal! Grab some breakfast, and then take in some last-minute shopping in Kathmandu.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 7 Days
Departure Details :
Office and Hotel
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewHIGHLIGHTS Follow this epic trail through the alpine region Enjoy the magnificent views of the Himalayas Includes a full day to explore Namche Bazaar Pass through Sherpa valleys and learn about the Tibetan Buddhist culture This lodge-based trek follows the legendary 'Everest Trail' from the airstrip at Lukla. In just a little more than one week, you can trek up to the exceptional viewpoint of Syangboche, witness the stunning Everest view at sunset and experience the breathtaking mountain scenery of the Khumbu. Tour the famous Namche Bazaar, which is the primary town of the Everest or Khumbu region and has government offices, ATMs, internet cafes, shops, restaurants, and a colorful market. Hike-up to Sagarmatha National Park and enjoy the sunrise over the Himalayas including Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kongde and others.
Know More about this tour
- WHATS INCLUDED
- Airport pickup and drop services on a private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Kathmandu - Lukla - Kathmandu domestic airline tickets including all airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Meals on full board [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner / main course] during the trek
- Accommodation in tea houses / lodges along the trek as per the itinerary
- Everest National Park Entry Permit for all members
- Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] registration card
- Experienced English speaking, government licensed and ministry of tourism trained trekking guide with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Daily seasonal fresh fruits as per the availability
- Comprehensive first aid medical kit carried by the guid
- Necessary paper works, all government and local taxes
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant [optional]
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
- Worst case rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- Trekking Map
- International airfare, Nepal visa fees (two passport photographs ), travel and medical insurance, emergency evacuation)
- Personal nature expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits etc.)
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek)
- Meals and accommodation in Kathmandu (also in the case of early returns and late departures)
- Services not mentioned in 'Services Includes' section (Please ask us if you are confused about any services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Mount Adventure Holidays
You Might Also Like
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip from Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour
- Temples and Stupas Tour in Kathmandu Valley
- Private Half-Day Tour of Boudhanath and Pashupatinath Temples in Kathmandu
- Private Half-Day Tour of Kathmandu Darbar Square and Swayambhunath Temple
- 8-Night Luxury Tour of Nepal from Kathmandu
- Cultural Walking Tour of Kathmandu: Swayambhunath and Durbar Square with Nepalese Cooking Lesson
- Private Day Tour: Patan and Bhaktapur from Kathmandu