Everglades Adventure - Fort Lauderdale
OverviewBegin your adventure into the heart of the real Everglades with convenient pickup from the Greater Fort Lauderdale area and North Dade. You will take a 1-hour, guided boat tour of the pristine 10,000 Islands. Explore the Everglades on an exhilarating airboat ride. See numerous bird species: roseate spoonbills, white pelicans, ospreys, andbald eagles. Catch sight of alligators, manatees, and dolphins up close. Next, head out on a dry hike with an experienced naturalist guide in Big Cypress National Preserve. Immerse yourself in the beautiful and unique ecosystem, home to tropical birdsand endangered varieties of orchids and bromeliads; all under a breathtaking canopy of bald cypress and royal palms. Then enjoy a narrated scenic wildlife drive through Big Cypress and Everglades in our brand new vehicle. Also visit a historic trading post at a hidden Miccosukee Indian village. Lunch is included with the tour.
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All-inclusive tour
Know More about this tour
This round-trip tour begins with a pickup from just about any hotel or location in the Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area. We can also arrange for pick up and drop off from the cruise ship terminals and airports. You don't know what to do with your bags when you get off the ship? We can keep your luggage for the day - for free.
This smaller group experience is led by an experienced Florida Master Naturalist tour guide. The captain for the guided boat trip in the 10,000 Islands is a multi-generational native to the region, who knows the area like no one else. Another highlight of this tour is an exciting air boat ride (carefully selected; the best air boat ride in the Everglades) into the REAL Everglades, where you will see many alligators up close and lots of wildlife. No touristy experience, this authentic air boat experience will take you to a historic and hidden Miccosukee village that can only be accessed by boat. Your Native American guide will leave you raving about this experience. Additionally, you'll be taken on a 1-hour dry hike in Fakahatchee Strand by a Florida Master Naturalist guide. Fakahatchee Strand is an oasis for a wide variety of wildlife, birds, rare orchids, bromeliads, bald cypress trees, old royal palms and wildlife.Also visit a historic trading post, a fascinating look at Floridas Seminole Indian and pioneer past. Stop at the Museum of the Everglades and for stone crab, the cheapest and freshest place to buy them (optional to purchase). This is where stone crabbing originated! We'll keep it fresh for your return home. This tour also includes a narrated, interestingdriving tour through Everglades city and the Everglades, where you will learn about the unique history of the region. Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local cafe. Your expert naturalist guide will have you immersed in 4 different ecosystems of the Everglades. Receive an album of pictures after your trip to remember this personalized and fascinating Everglades tour.
Inclusions for Everglades Adventure
- Lunch and bottled water
- National Park fees and entrance fees
- Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off or designated meeting points
- Drop off at airports in time for the flight home can be arranged
- Luggage storage
- Local professional guide
Exclusions for Everglades Adventure
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Full refund if cancelled 7 days in advance. 50% refund if cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. No refund if cancelled under 48 hours from pick up time of tour.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Private Night Tour: Florida Everglades Airboat Ride from Fort Lauderdale
- Round-Trip Transfer: Fort Lauderdale to Key West
- Italian Scooter Rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- Tandem Bike Rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- Scoot Coupe Rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- Beach Cruiser Bike Rentals in Fort Lauderdale
- Sunset Stroll Dinner Tour Pompano Beach