Everglades Chokoloskee Private Inshore Fishing Trip
OverviewExperience and explore Everglades National Park and the backwaters of the Ten Thousand Islands, centrally located between the east and west coasts of Florida. Enjoy fishing in one of the most pristine areas in the world with an ecosystem found no-where else. Fishing is great all year round, even on windy days. Throughout the Ten Thousand Islands you can fish the outside barrier islands, rivers and creeks, and hundreds of miles of backcountry water shoreline.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All necessary equipment included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour
The Captain will provide fishing instructions and casting lessons for beginners as well as advanced techniques for experts. Tours are suited for first-timers, experienced anglers, elderly, youth, families and children of all ages and are handicap friendly. Everyone is sure to have a blast as you fish with ease and comfort of the calm backwaters.
Fish comfortably in our 22 backwater boats. All accommodate a max of four anglers plus the captain and are equipped with GPS, VHF radio, live-bait tank, and livewells to keep your catch. There will also be a cooler on board with ice and bottled water to keep you hydrated. There's plenty of space to store lunch sandwiches or your favorite beverage, should you choose to bring them along. Alcohol beverages in cans are permitted. There are a few restrooms along our path.
This trip allows youto truly explore the Everglades and includes the use of rods, reels and tackle, bait, lures, and fishing licenses. Legal catch will also be cleaned and packaged for you at the end of the day.
All charters are subject to weather. In the case of unfavorable weather you will be provided the option to reschedule or refund.
Inclusions for Everglades Chokoloskee Private Inshore Fishing Trip
- Bottled water
- Professional guide and Boat
- All Fishing and Safety equipment
- Private tour
- Fishing Licenses
Exclusions for Everglades Chokoloskee Private Inshore Fishing Trip
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Mangrove Forest Kayak Eco-Tour in Florida Everglades
- 30 Minute Standard Daytime Tour
- Gator Nights 60 Minute Nighttime Airboat Adventure
- Red Eye 60 Minute Private Nighttime Adventure
- Everglades Tour, Airboat, Wildlife Show and Miami Transport
- Everglades Airboat Adventure with a FREE South Beach Bike Rental
- Small-Group Wildlife Boat Tour in Florida Everglades National Park