Evora Private Tour - LisbonWrite a Review
This one-day tour takes you to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Évora, each with their own distinct heritage and much to please the inquisitive traveler. In Évora you will visit Praça do Giraldo, Temple of Diana, Évora Cathedral and The Chapel of Bones.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Small-group tour
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
Your immersive Évora tour starts with a convenient pickup from your Lisbon accommodation. After a brief introduction to your guide, strap into your private transportation and enjoy the leisurely ride through the Portuguese countryside en route to Évora.
Once in the heart of the Alentejo region, orient yourself to Évora's beauty by walking its picturesque streets. As you stroll, your guide will illuminate the surroundings with fascinating tales and facts. Visit the most beautiful views of the Alentejo, continuing through its narrow streets lined with white houses.
At your leisure, break for lunch on your own at a local restaurant. Continue on to some of the city's monuments, plazas, and other points of interest before returning back to Lisbon.
Inclusions for Evora Private Tour
- Tour escort/host
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Evora Private Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Sintra And Cascais Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Fátima, Nazaré And Óbidos Small-Group Day Trip From Lisbon
- Lisbon Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Lisbon Small-Group Gourmet Portuguese Food And Wine Tour
- Small-Group Tour: Knights Templar Historical Tour From Lisbon
- Private Tour To The Estoril Coast And Sintra - UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Full Day Sintra And Cascais Tour From Lisbon
- 3-Day Portugal Tour From Lisbon: Fátima, Sintra, Évora, Cascais And Estoril Coast
- Best Live Fado Show In Lisbon: 'Fado In Chiado'
- South Lisbon Tour