OverviewSit in the Command seat and experience what Soviet officers could feel during the Cold War and being in charge of nine missiles SS-22. Take an underground corridor to the massive doors which lead to a self-contained silo-based 12-storey Command Post which could function sealed from the outside world for 45 days. You can touch the button that could cause a catastrophe if pressed 25 years ago.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
- Drive Kiev - Odessa Highway around two hours, make a left turn to Holovanivsk and then another 30 minutes to the outskirts of Bobuz'ke village.
- Arrival to Museum. Meeting with the leadership of the museum - usually ex officer of the missile base.
- Update on the history of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile base of ICBM silo launcher in Pervomaisk in a pavilion with many exhibits.
- Sightseeing of the premises of the base including passage through 150 meters long underground corridor.
- Take a lift 12 floors down to the bottom of the Unified Launch Control Center. (Lift can barely fit three people so with a big group it might take time for everybody to take it).
- Visit rest area for the officers and climb one floor up to the control center - where the lunching equipment with "THE BUTTON" was located.
- Look at the guards bunkers, silo's lead, trucks and at impressive SS-18 "Satan" Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
- On the way back to Kiev we make a stop for lunch at one of the cafes. Arrival back time 4-5 pm.
Inclusions for Ex Nuclear Missile Base Tour From Kiev
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Ex Nuclear Missile Base Tour From Kiev
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.