- Drive Kiev - Odessa Highway around two hours, make a left turn to Holovanivsk and then another 30 minutes to the outskirts of Bobuz'ke village.
- Arrival to Museum. Meeting with the leadership of the museum - usually ex officer of the missile base.
- Update on the history of the Intercontinental Ballistic Missile base of ICBM silo launcher in Pervomaisk in a pavilion with many exhibits.
- Sightseeing of the premises of the base including passage through 150 meters long underground corridor.
- Take a lift 12 floors down to the bottom of the Unified Launch Control Center. (Lift can barely fit three people so with a big group it might take time for everybody to take it).
- Visit rest area for the officers and climb one floor up to the control center - where the lunching equipment with "THE BUTTON" was located.
- Look at the guards bunkers, silo's lead, trucks and at impressive SS-18 "Satan" Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.
- On the way back to Kiev we make a stop for lunch at one of the cafes. Arrival back time 4-5 pm.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 1 Days
Departure Time :
Recommended between 7:30am and 9am
Departure Details :
If no pick up is arranged, we depart from Kozatskiy hotel.
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Sit in the Command seat and experience what Soviet officers could feel during the Cold War and being in charge of nine missiles SS-22. Take an underground corridor to the massive doors which lead to a self-contained silo-based 12-storey Command Post which could function sealed from the outside world for 45 days. You can touch the button that could cause a catastrophe if pressed 25 years ago.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 7 years