Exceptional Private Day Trip From Bucharest: Discover Dracula And Peles Castles With A Sightseeing Tour Of Brasov Included
OverviewPack your garlic, say your prayers and prepare to enter the mysterious territory of the howling wolves surrounded by the fang-tastic vampires. If you think this place is fictional, think again, as you should only be prepared for a journey filled with authentic surprises.During your one day journey,you will discover the medieval glimpse of Transylvania seen in the well-known trio landmarks in Transylvania: the Bran Castle (known as Dracula's Castle),the Peles Castle and a sightseeing tour of Brasov included. Your service also includesthe transfer from and back to your hotel. For lunch, our professional guide will recommend you a rusticrestaurantwhere you can enjoy a traditionalRomanianculinary experience!Our private tours are designed to show you Romania from a local point of view, paying a special attention to our art and history, architecture but also to our traditions, legends and food. The kind of mix we look for when we travel.
Know More about this tourWe'll pick you up from your hotel/hostel in Bucharest and start driving towards beautiful Transylvania.
Start your day with a fantastic visit at the Peles Castle. Situated in Prahova Valley, at the foot of the Bucegi mountains, a place well known for both wine and winter sports (even if not both at the same time), Peles Castle is considered to be one of the most beautiful castles in Europe, with which King Carol I of Romania felt in love with.
During the tour, you'll also enjoy a typical lunch at a local restaurant.
Further on, we will continue our journey to the mysterious Bran Castle, known from Bram Stockers fang-tastic stories. As an alternative to the haunted stigma, the Bran Castle can be seen as a rich medieval patrimony for Romania, a royal palace in a not so common part in Europe.
After visiting the two enchanting castles,you'll be pleased to step in a cityabundant in cobbled streets, as Brasov is proudly boasting to be Transylvanias most impressive medieval town, a treasure of wealth for historical interests.
After a whole day strolling through the beautiful sightsof Transylvania, relax in the trip back to your hotel in Bucharest to which we'll arriveat around 15-16 pm.
Inclusions for Exceptional Private Day Trip From Bucharest: Discover Dracula And Peles Castles With A Sightseeing Tour Of Brasov Included
- Informative, friendly private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Excellent value for money
- Led by an experienced local guide
- Private tour is operated with a guide/driver
Exclusions for Exceptional Private Day Trip From Bucharest: Discover Dracula And Peles Castles With A Sightseeing Tour Of Brasov Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.