Exciting Evening At Red Fort's Sound And Light Show With Dinner - Delhi
OverviewExperience the grandeur and splendor of Mughal era by attending sound and light show at the famous Red Fort. Get to know about the various empires that came to power in the city and fell apart. The rich history of Delhi will leave you awe-struck.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourThe Lal Quila or the Red Fort, was built by Emperor Shah Jahan, whom also built the Taj Mahal, between 1638 and 1648. The red sandstone used in its massive outer wall gave it the name Lal Quila or the Red Fort. The Red Fort was the residence of the Mughal emperor and the capital of the empire till Bahadur Shah Zafar the last Mughal emperor was deposed by the British in 1857. An UNESCO World Heritage site since 2007, the Red Fort is one of the finest examples of the precision, grandeur and finesse of Mughal architecture.
Between 5pm and 5:40pm, our representative will meet you at your hotel in Delhi with a chauffeured air conditioned car and take you to the Red Fort, where you will witness an exciting sound and light show.
The tumultuous 5000 year history of Delhi comes alive in a spectacular son et lumire - sound and light show with the magnificent walls of the Red Fort as its backdrop. The show throws light on the past of this great city which has been witness to the rise and fall of various empires. The 60 minute show with its dramatic special effects and unique ambiance recreate the grandeur of a bygone era leaving you with an unforgettable experience.
After witnessing the glorious and tumultuous history of Delhi, the chauffeur will take you to a popular Indian restaurant, where you will dine on a delectable spread of Indian delicacies.
After dinner the chauffeur will drive you back to your hotel around 10pm to 11pm.
Show Timings - Feb. to Apr. 8:30pm to 9:30pm; May to Aug. 9pm to10pm; Sept. to Oct. 8:30pm to 9:30pm; Nov. to Jan 7:30pm to 8:30pm
Inclusions for Exciting Evening At Red Fort's Sound And Light Show With Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned transport
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Exciting Evening At Red Fort's Sound And Light Show With Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.