Exciting Kaupche Glacier Lake Very Short Trek From Pokhara Nepal
OverviewExciting Kaupche Glacier Lake Very Short Trek from Pokhara Nepal is very exciting and short in duration to reach and explore Glacier. This trek is newly opened route and less crowed. Places we cover: Sikles, Hugu, Idi waterfall, Mahuri Bhir, Madi River, Kaupche Glacier Lake. Trip will begin and ends at your hotel in Lakeside, Pokhara.
Know More about this tourAt 7:00am, our guide will come to greet you at your hotel lobby. Then, we drive to Sikles (Approx. 4 hours) by 4 Wheel drive jeep. On the way, we explore Harihar Cave. Reaching Sikles, will continue our trek to Hugu (approx. 5 hours). Overnight at guest house in Hugu (2100 M). Next morning, will start our trek to explore Kaupche Glacier lake by ascending then flat down for approx. 2 hours. You can explore Kaupche Glacier Lake (3450 Meters) and spend sometime, this is our destination. Since no places to eat and sleep, we need to return back trek to Hugu and you can explore Hugu village and night stay in guest house. Following morning, will start our trek back to Sikles (approx. 5 hours) using different route via Idi Water fall. Our 4WD Jeep will be ready to receive you and drive you back to Pokhara (Approx. 4 hours) and drop you back to your hotel. Tour end.
Inclusions for Exciting Kaupche Glacier Lake Very Short Trek From Pokhara Nepal
- 2Nights accommodation in guest house as per itinerary
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees (ACAP and TIMS).
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer by 4WD Jeep.
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Exciting Kaupche Glacier Lake Very Short Trek From Pokhara Nepal
- Food and drinks (available at purchase).
- Rescue cost in case of an emergency.
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A digital passport size photo is required for all participants prior to this trip.
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.