Exclusive Agra Tour With Lunch
OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour of Agra as you visit the Taj Mahal, tomb of Itmad Ud Daulah, and Mehtab Bagh for a sunset view of the Taj Mahal. Following pick-up in Agra, head to the spectacular Taj Mahal. Admire its majestic architecture as your local guide talks about its history.Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Agra with a local tour guide. Admire a sunset view of Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh
Know More about this tour9:50 AM - Pickup from Agra cantt Station or Hotel In Agra.
Arriving at the city of love, Agra. Where the guide and driver would be waiting to welcome you in front of the exit of the railway station (agra cantt) with your name board and then taking you to the hotel for check-in.
10:30 AM - Procced To Taj Mahal
After check-in hotel Our guide talking to you the magnificent monument and one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal.
12: 00 - Agra Fort
An explore the heart of the Mughal Empire, Agra Fort. This building itself gaves you the view of the glorious rule of the Mughals.
Expected time of stay in agra fort 1 hour.
01:30 PM - Lunch
After the end of fort moving towards lunch at a multi-cuisine air conditioned restaurant providing you different flours of this city.
02:30 PM - : Shopping in Agra
You may wish to enjoy shopping in Agra is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agras major handicraft products besides inlay work are: leather ware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
4:30 PM - Back hotel or Enjoy optional Activities
optional - Visit Agra Local Market, Handicraft Factory outlets, Carpets Makeing process its totaly optional Activities.
5:00 PM - Departure at Agra Cantt Station / Hotel in Agra
After Sightseeing drive to Agra Cantt Train Station to Catch your train (Gatimaan Express) to New Delhi.
Inclusions for Exclusive Agra Tour With Lunch
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup From Agra
- Hotel drop-off in Agra
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Exclusive Agra Tour With Lunch
- Any Train fare
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is formal
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A maximum of 06 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
- Agra Beyond Taj: A Half-Day Tour of Kachhpura Village
- Tour of Agra and its Pigeon Keepers
- Private Yoga Session Facing Taj Mahal
- The Fort of Victory: Fatehpur Sikri
- Excursion to Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary from Agra
- Trip to Mathura and Vrindavan from Agra
- Romantic Mohabbat the Taj Show with a lavish dinner