Exclusive ATV Tour Of Ancient Terraces In Anta Valley - Cusco
OverviewTake an ATV adventure through the beautiful Anta Valley in Cusco, where you can experience interesting archaeological sites such as the Quillarumiyoq site, Inca terraces and beautiful views. 45 minutes from Cusco you will start driving on the four wheeled motor bike through some of the most beautiful landscape you can find in the Cusco region as well as villages. During the tour, your tour guide will explain you about the native people, the villages and the archaeological sites you can find in this valley.
Know More about this tour
We will pick up from your hotel at 6:50 a.m. We will then take you on 45 minutes bus ride into a beautiful and very scenic area, villages, and towns as we travel to Ancachuro Camp. Once you are ready, your guides will offer a field briefing of all the details you need to know to successfully complete your ATV tour
We will start our ATV adventure on the way to the village of Zurite, where we are going make our first stop then well enjoy up-close views of some of the most immense agricultural mountain terraces in the world. Continuing our off-road journey well arrive at the archaeological complex of Quillarumiyoq, a espiritualsacred place for the Incas in the Ancahuasi district.
Well enjoy more fragrant eucalyptus trees and beautiful scenery during the invigorating loop back to Ancachuro. During each leg of the trip, there will be ample photo opportunities.
Well finish our journey at the San Francisco square in Cusco. We are sure this tour will leave you with unique, unforgettable memories.
Inclusions for Exclusive ATV Tour Of Ancient Terraces In Anta Valley
- Pick-up at your hotel in the historical center of Cusco
- Bilingual official tour guide
- 4x4 ATV
- Private transportation from Cusco to the start point of the ATV experience
- Entrance ticket to Quillarumiyoq
- Safety glasses
- First aid kit
Exclusions for Exclusive ATV Tour Of Ancient Terraces In Anta Valley
- Hotel drop-off (tour ends in Plaza Regocijo which is 1 block away of the main square of Cusco)
- Personal injury insurance or ATV damage insurance
- Tips (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend to bring:
Back pack for your personal items
Rain jacket or poncho (especially during the months of October April)
lightweight wind-resistant pants
Sneakers or lightweight hiking shoes
Hat to protect you from sun
Snacks and water
Extra cash in local currency (soles)
An adventurous spirit!
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.