Once you arrive in Bacalar, you'll board a small boat for a guided tour of the lagoon. You'll visit three different cenotes and swim in the crystalline waters and discover why Bacalar is called "The Lake of Seven Colors". After a tasty grilled lunch to refuel, you'll explore the San Felipe Fort of Bacalar and its pirate musuem, argh! You'll return to Cancun full of stories to share and incredible photos to make all your friends and family envious.
Book your Bacalar tour from Cancun today!
- Your pick-up schedule and more details will be sent by email after completing the booking process
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip transportation
- Boxed lunch
- Bottled water/soft drinks
- Grilled lunch
- Guided tour of the Bacalar Lagoon
- Guided tour of the San Felipe Port