Exclusive Bike And Skip The Line Louvre Museum Tour - ParisWrite a Review
This 4-hour tour allows you to discover the main attractions and secrets of central Paris from the Centre Pompidou to the Pantheon, as well as the opportunity to enjoy a 90 minutes guided visit of the Louvre museum in the company of a professional guide. This intimate small group tour allows you to access the wonders of the Louvre without waiting in line with our Skip the Line pass.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Skip the line
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
This combined tour offers the best of both worlds, the chance to visit and learn about the history of iconic landmarks in Paris and also discover the masterpieces of the prestigious Louvre museum all in one. This exclusive tour is designed for a maximum of 6 people, for an intimate and enriching experience accompanied by a knowledgeable, professional guide.
Not only will your guide share with you the stories and secrets of renowned attractions of Paris like the Tuileries Garden, Palais Royal, Ile de la Cité, and Pont des Arts bridge, they will also guide you through the illustrious Louvre museum and explain the history behind famous artworks like Venus de Milo, the Mona Lisa, and Liberty Leading the People. You won’t have to worry about lines with our special Skip-the-Line pass that allows your group direct entry into the museum.
After enjoying these artistic treasures, you’ll take a ride over to the Left Bank where more anecdotes await you at the Pantheon, the Luxembourg Garden and Saint Germain des Pres. A unique opportunity for lovers of Paris, its art and history, you will finish the tour with a better understanding and appreciation of the City of Lights.
Inclusions for Exclusive Bike And Skip The Line Louvre Museum Tour
- Skip-the-line Ticket for the Louvre Museum
- Bikes and Equipment
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Exclusive Bike And Skip The Line Louvre Museum Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
Dress code: casual , depending on wheather forecast
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.