Exclusive First Entrance To Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel - Rome
OverviewGet a full-day access ticket and be ready to live an exclusive experience at the Vatican Museums: see the marvelous Sistine Chapel early in the morning, before the bulk of the crowds arrive. Tour meets and ends at the Vatican Museums and has the flexibility to be done at your own pace.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
Take this unique opportunity to admire the Sistine Chapel almost alone.Avoid the crowdsand get an intimate experience of the Sistine Chapel, as the Pope and Cardinals do.Get access like a VIP, and enter to the Sistine Chapel through a dedicated door, 15 minutes before other groups, and a full 1.5 hours before public hours. In the quiet, truly take in this Italian treasure, painted entirely by one man, the Renaissance master Michelangelo. Walk the space that has been used for religious and papaldoings for centuries, and see the world-renown frescoes that adorn the chapel. Be sure to take in the intricate work on the chapel's ceiling, and don't miss The Last Judgement, painted on the alter wall. Afterthe Sistine Chapel, visitthe Vatican Museumsas long as you wish, until the closing time.
Inclusions for Exclusive First Entrance To Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Priority admission ticket
Exclusions for Exclusive First Entrance To Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a dress code to enter the religious sites. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed.
The cloakroom staff will accept visitors bags and personal belongings (regardless of their form, material or dimension), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome
- Private Half-Day Tour: Tivoli and Villa D'Este from Rome
- Rome to Pompeii Shuttle Bus & Independent Day Trip