Take this unique opportunity to admire the Sistine Chapel almost alone.Avoid the crowdsand get an intimate experience of the Sistine Chapel, as the Pope and Cardinals do.Get access like a VIP, and enter to the Sistine Chapel through a dedicated door, 15 minutes before other groups, and a full 1.5 hours before public hours. In the quiet, truly take in this Italian treasure, painted entirely by one man, the Renaissance master Michelangelo. Walk the space that has been used for religious and papaldoings for centuries, and see the world-renown frescoes that adorn the chapel. Be sure to take in the intricate work on the chapel's ceiling, and don't miss The Last Judgement, painted on the alter wall. Afterthe Sistine Chapel, visitthe Vatican Museumsas long as you wish, until the closing time.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Return Details :
Tour ends at the Vatican Museums
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewGet a full-day access ticket and be ready to live an exclusive experience at the Vatican Museums: see the marvelous Sistine Chapel early in the morning, before the bulk of the crowds arrive. Tour meets and ends at the Vatican Museums and has the flexibility to be done at your own pace.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
- Priority admission ticket
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a dress code to enter the religious sites. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed.
The cloakroom staff will accept visitors bags and personal belongings (regardless of their form, material or dimension), with the exception of clothing items, hats, and portable umbrellas.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- Rome Monti District Small-Group Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket
- Private 4-Hour Tour of Colosseum & Rome Highlights with private vehicle & guide