EXCLUSIVE GAME OF THRONES KAYAKING TOUR DUBROVNIK
OverviewStarting position: Pile bay Meeting point: Pickup or meeting point:When you come to the Pile Square,the last bus station you are going to see a big mirror monument..behind it there is a street leading to the sea..when you come down my desk is just beneath the restaurant Orhan..just ask for Darko and X-ADVENTURE Included in the price: all the equipment, drybag for the personal items, water, sandwich, fruit, juice, snorkeling gear, english speaking guide, insurance, entrance to the Island Lokrum, entrance to the Visitor Center, entrance to the Botanical Garden Price excludes: pick up What to bring: Swimming suite, hat, towel, sun glasses
Know More about this tourYour 5 h long adventure tour starts beneath the ancient fort Lovrjenac which was used as a Red Keep, in the small port called Pile (also used in the serial), underneath the restaurant Orhan.
After a quick introduction with your guide (safety, route of the trip, signs that we use, etc.), you will be ready to dive into of the amazing world of Game of Thrones. Little finger, Cersei, Jamie Lannister, Khaleesi together with our special tour guide only for the GOT kayaking will help you evoke everything about filming the serial in Dubrovnik. Stories about the scenes, together with the pictures will give you the stunning feeling as youve been here when it happened This tour that we like to call a special tour will also take you to the island of Lokrum (ticket included in the price), which was also used in GOT. On the island, you will do some hiking with your guide who will explain you everything about filming on the island. Also, in the Visitor Center you will be able to take a photo sitting on the replica of the Iron Throne. Lokrum is not only famous because of GOT. From 1976 on, it is a protected area and listed as a Special reserve of forest vegetation. The medieval Benedictine monastery, the Fort Royal, the botanical garden, a sea water lake, called Dead sea, the peacocks, together with the mysterious legends about Lokrum, will definitely set your best time in Dubrovnik. After spending up to 2 hours on the island, an easy paddling back and listening to some of the stories saved for the end Now you can proudly say that the trip was worth
Inclusions for EXCLUSIVE GAME OF THRONES KAYAKING TOUR DUBROVNIK
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for EXCLUSIVE GAME OF THRONES KAYAKING TOUR DUBROVNIK
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with back problems
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Airport
- Taste of Dalmatia Day Trip from Dubrovnik
- Croatia Elafiti Islands Cruise from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Shore Excursion: Old Town Walking Tour
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik, Cavtat, Orebic and Korcula Town Hotels
- Private Departure Transfer: Dubrovnik, Orebic or Korcula Town Hotels to Dubrovnik Port
- Montenegro's Coast Day-Trip from Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik: Private Speed Boat Boat tour to the Islands