Exclusive Gourmet Stop On The Road A1: Choose Between Lunch - Dinner Or Lunch With Private Transfer At 2 Michelin Forks Restaurant Degli Angeli Near Rome
OverviewFor Smart Travellers: enjoy afantastic Gourmet Stop "on the road", a delicious seven-course tasting menu including four Sommelier selected wines or at choice without drinks at Gourmet Resort Ristorante & Hotel degli Angeli, 2 Michelin forks, among the best restaurants in Lazio, at 4 km fromA1 highway exit "Magliano Sabina". Dedicated menu for children. A private transfer option is available forthose staying in Rome. The renowned Executive Chef Laura Marciani is well known and appreciated for its traditional cuisine with dishes revisited and prepared with only top quality raw materials and mainly locally produced.Outside, a large garden, a swimming pool with relaxation area and a breathtaking view of the Tiber Valley invite you to relax and enjoy the quiet between a specialty and the other.Here in the authentic Sabine hills near Rome you can taste the best Italian food in a fantastic environment.
Know More about this tour
The Restaurant degli Angeli is first rate, offering an elegant and comfortable ambience andis mentioned in the most important gastronomic guides such as the Michelin, Gambero Rosso, Pecora Nera, Espresso, Veronelli, Autostrade Gourmet, etc.
Enjoy exciting Experiences in the world of Taste:
Taste the best Italian olive oils for free in the olive oil corner!The resort Olioteca is probably the only existing in Italy with more than 200 excellent extra vergine olive oils from the Sabine hills and from all over Italy.
The Wine cellar offers more than 800 labels of wine, champagne and spirits from around the world, sought after and selected by the owner who is also a professional Sommelier and Olive Oil taster.
In the local shop Bottega delle Delizie you find the best that the area has to offer with cured meats, cheeses, locally made pasta, extra virgin olive oil of Sabina to take away.
Choose between the following options with or without drinks:
- Seven-course Gourmet Menu Lunch or Dinner including Sommelier selected wines:
Welcome with Sparkling Franciacorta Antinori and a little delight by the Chef
Sabina focaccia with taste of excellent extra virgin oils from our Olioteca
Basket of pastry with spinach, cheese, parmesan flakes, black truffle and cream of tomato
Suppressed pork locally produced and artichokes
Typical hand-made Strozzapreti pasta with porcini mushrooms
Pigs exclusive pluma cut of own production with lacquered San Giovanni apples
Cannoli with ricotta and pistachio ice cream or at choice Mille foglie dessert of whipped cream and chocolate
Small pastries of the Angels
1 tasting glass Franciacorta Brut Antinori
1 tasting glass Grechetto Umbria Castello di Antignano 2015
1 tasting glass Torgiano Rosso Castello di Antignano 2015
1 tasting glass Moscato di Pantelleria Pellegrino 2013 dessert wine
1 Espresso coffee
Cover charge and service
- Seven-course Gourmet Menu Lunch or Dinner without drinks
- Seven-course Gourmet Menu Lunch including Sommelier selected wines and private transfer from Rome (where specified)
- Children's Menu (3-12 years):
Bruschetta bread with fresh tomato, basil and extra virgin olive oil DOP Sabina
Potato dumplings Gnocchetti with Chianina meat sauce
Straccetti meat with rosemary
Homemade French fries in extra virgin olive oil DOP Sabina
Mille foglie dessert of whipped cream and chocolate
Inclusions for Exclusive Gourmet Stop On The Road A1: Choose Between Lunch - Dinner Or Lunch With Private Transfer At 2 Michelin Forks Restaurant Degli Angeli Near Rome
- Drinks(where specified)
- Lunch (where specified)
- Dinner (where specified)
- Transfer from/to Rome (where specified)
Exclusions for Exclusive Gourmet Stop On The Road A1: Choose Between Lunch - Dinner Or Lunch With Private Transfer At 2 Michelin Forks Restaurant Degli Angeli Near Rome
- Additional or Different dishes and drinks
- Transfer to/from the Restaurant
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Confermation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Wheelchair accessible: elevator
A minimum of 2 people (max. 4 people) per booking is required for Gourmet Menu with private transfer
Private transfer option: meeting point is central in Rome near Termini train station
The menu is subject to change according to seasonal ingredients and the chef's imagination.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gladiator of Ancient Rome - semi private tour
- Small Group Tour of Colosseum With Dungeons
- Colosseum restricted areas and Dungeons Small Group Tour
- Ancient Rome Semi Private Tour with Access from the Gladiator entrance
- Segway Tour Villa Borghese
- James Bond Spectre Tour through Rome
- Wifi everywhere in Rome
- Va, pensiero: the best of Verdi in a virtual tour experience