Exclusive & Luxury Vacation In Morocco - Casablanca
OverviewAsk us for the moon, you will have it. From the vaguest desire to the craziest dream, we will realize it for you Enjoy a long weekend (5 days 4 nights) in the magnificent Imperial city of Marrakech in the mythical Palace, elected many time best hotel in the world Your travels will make in private driven limousine. For your catering, we reserve you your table in the best restaurants held by the best chefs. For your drinks and your favorite cigars, they will be at your disposal at any time. The sense of the service defines itself by the attribution of a Personal agent (your concierge) who will be your unique interlocutor. The more he will know you, the better he will know how to satisfy your expectations, anticipate your desires and bring you custom-made solutions.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrival at Casablanca or Marrakech airport
Warm welcome by our guide
Private transfer by luxury private limousine to Marrakech. (if arrival at Casablanca 200 Kms 2H by the highway).
Quick and smooth check-in at your hotel
VIP treatment in the Suite
Free time to fresh up or relax around the hotels pool.
20H00 : Transfer for a dinner in a very selected Moroccan restaurant
Optional Entertaining night life
Day 2 : MARRAKESH SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, guided visit: see the koutoubia Mosque , Marrakech landmark, then the 19th century Bahia Palace , consisting of rooms decorated with stunning stuccos, paintings and mosaics . Then the Saadian Tombs a necropolis richly decorated: a master piece of Moroccan architecture.
Transfer for lunch in the restaurant in the area of Jemma el Fna Square in a private VIP terrace
PM : Visiting different Moroccan handicrafts bazaar and the magic of the Medina with its colorful Souks, its labyrinth of narrow streets.
Mint tea in a VIP terrace overlooking Jemma El Fna admiring the sunset with the possibility to walk in the square the beating heart of the city, to watch the entertainment of jugglers, storytellers, snake charmers, magicians and acrobats.
Dinner at a select restaurant
Optional entertaining night life
night at your hotel
Day 3 : MARRAKESH
After breakfast, visit by horse carriage of Marrakech garden and tour of the ramparts : Majorelle Garden designed by the French Artist Jacques Majorelle in 1924, was purchased by the French designer Yves St Laurent in 1980, and visit of Saint Laurent Museum
PM: Activities and Relaxation
choice of activities :
Half day Excursions or
Golf party (18 holes) or
Transfer to one Palace for a private VIP SPA: Hammam and Massage or
Transfer for private cooking classes
Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Excursion to Essaouira
Departure after breakfast to Essaouira, on the Atlantic Coast (2h)
Lunch at a sea food restaurant.
Tour of the medina, the ramparts, the Skala, the marquetry craftsmen carving thuya wood inlaid with ivory ; the fishermens port, the silver jewelers, the Naf Art Galleries,
Visit of Argan Oil women Cooperative, the little compound is found along a road lined with Argan trees in whose twisted boughs goats climb looking for lunch.
The Argan trees is an amazing tree which only grows in the southern Morocco, and nowhere else in the world !
Transfer back to hotel for overnight, Casino or live shows
Day 5: Transfer
Breakfast & Transfer to Marrakech or Casablanca airport
Inclusions for Exclusive & Luxury Vacation In Morocco
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for Exclusive & Luxury Vacation In Morocco
- The listed price does not include a $X per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- PRIVATE ARRIVAL TRANSFER: CASABLANCA AIRPORT TO TANGIER
- Private Morocco tour from Casablanca for 12 days
- Highlights of Morocco: 10-Day Small-Group Guided Tour from Casablanca
- guided 3 Day trekking tour from Casablanca Toubkal via Marrakech
- Summer Tour
- 3 DAYS DESERT TOUR FROM CASABLANCA
- 12 Night Best Tour of Morocco from Casablanca
- GUIDED WALKING DAY TRIP FROM CASABLANCA TO MARRAKECH