Excursion Discovering Medellín
OverviewMedellin it is situated in a valley surrounded by mountains and has a spring climate that is around 24 ° C. Its mountain landscape with exotic perfumed flowers, spectacular panoramic views, commercial and industrial activity, and its bustling cultural and nightlife make Medellín a obligatory visit in Colombia
Know More about this tourOne of our representatives will pick you up at the hotel to take you on a panoramic tour where you will visit some of the most representative places in Medellin, as the Bare Feet Park, the square where you can find some sculptures of the Colombian artist Fernando Botero, the Metropolitan Cathedral and Cerro Nutibara, where you will see a replica of a typical village in Antioquia from the twentieth century that includes a church and the mayors office, the famous pueblito paisa.
The tour continues to the north of the city to meet The Desires Park, The *Botanical Garden Joaquín Antonio Uribe and all de urban development of this area. The tour ends with a trip by metro to the station of *Santo Domingo. where it is possible to enjoy a panoramic view of the city.
Return to the hotel.
Inclusions for Excursion Discovering Medellín
- Entrance fees (Metrocable)
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (Not apply for passengers that are hosted in the hotel "Movich Las Lomas")
Exclusions for Excursion Discovering Medellín
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Visit the Botanical Gardens Subject to closures for private events and a visit to Metrocable Subject to operational changes to visit another Metrocable
Dress code is smart casual
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Las Palmas Culinary Adventure from Medellin
- Medellin City Private Tour
- Express Coffee Farm Experience
- San Francisco Day Trip from Medelln: Chocolate Tour and Workshop
- Private Tour: Medellin Coffee Experience and Workshop
- Private Tour: Medelln Tango Experience Including Lunch
- Medelln Helicopter Flight with Optional City Tour
- Medelln Local Food and Flower Markets Tour