Excursion In Group To Zaanse Schans, Edam And Volendam In Spanish - AmsterdamWrite a Review
Discover the Dutch countryside during our tour of Waterland, visiting the area of windmills and picturesque villages of Edam and Volendam.
- Typical Dutch windmills in Zaans Schans
- Fishing village of Volendam
- We will visit Edam, the well-known part of The Netherlands, because of its cheese
Know More about this tour
From Amsterdam we leave by coach, we will make several stops showing you the Dutch Countryside.
At our first stop we will visit Zaanse Schans, a park located on the banks of the Zaan River. This area was a very important commercial point in the s. XVII. Recreate a traditional village where some of the mills and houses of the period are found.
We will visit the interior of a traditional windmill where we will know first hand its different uses, operation and types. Finished the explanation, you will have free time.
We will visit Edam, a World Heritage Site since 1996. Since the 16th century, Edam has become one of the most important port cities in the north of the Netherlands, although its worldwide reputation is due to the "cheese market" that is still Months of summer.
In group and accompanied by our guide, we will take a stroll through the Historic Center of this peaceful city making different stops highlighting the most representative places. A place where you can capture with your camera the essence of Dutch culture.
Also every Wednesday from July 1st to August 19th we will see the recreation of the traditional cheese sale in the Plaza Mayor.
On the way to Volendam we will make a brief stop at a farm in the area. We will witness the demonstration of the artisan elaboration of the typical Gouda cheese, including a wide tasting.
At our last stop, we will visit Volendam, an old fishing village. Its striking wooden houses, the labyrinth of narrow streets and canals, are of great tourist attraction.
There you will enjoy free time to stroll, shop or have lunch. Our guides are knowledgeable about the area, if you want specific information, do not hesitate to comment.
We recommend walking through the harbor where you will find stalls and restaurants where you can try the local fish.
The excursion finishes at the same departure point.
Inclusions for Excursion In Group To Zaanse Schans, Edam And Volendam In Spanish
Exclusions for Excursion In Group To Zaanse Schans, Edam And Volendam In Spanish
- Meals and drinks
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.