Leaving the city by Cerrillos, El Carril, Pulares, La Quebrada Escoipe makes prelude to the winding Cuesta del Obispo, reaching its highest point in the Stone Mill 3348 meters. This high point is a gate between two valleys: Lerma (lower and warmer) and the Calchaqui (between cords foothills, about 1200 meters higher and more arid) .Then, continuing along the Line of Tin Tin, perfect construction strangely drawn about 3000 meters high, in Inca times, and stopping at and Payogasta Los Cardones National Park to the typical colonial town of Cachi, on the banks of the River Calchaqu. at 2210 meters above sea level at the foot of the Nevado de Cachi. The picturesque village is surrounded by hills and mountains belonging to the foothills of the Andes. It has a colonial style mixed with the inheritance left by their original inhabitants. It has a central square surrounded by cobbled streets and houses with stone foundations, adobe walls covered with lime and sand white, wrought iron, cardon roofs covered with mud or cane. The tour visits the Archaeological Museum and parish church. Return to Salta in the same way.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Details :
pick up from your hotel
OverviewA full day trip from Salta, to enjoy the incredible Valles Calchaquies, visiting different awesome lanscapes, to arrive to the small picturesque village of Cachi.
- Local guide
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No special requirements
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Adrenalin Pack Experience From Salta
- Salinas Grandes via San Antonio de los Cobres
- Exclusive day-long private tour of Cafayate vineyards
- Humahuaca Gorge and Iruya 2 Days Journey from Salta
- Andes Foothills Mountain Bike Tour from Salta
- Zipline Adventure Tour from Salta
- White-Water Rafting Trip on the Juramento River from Salta
- Safari to the Clouds Tour of Northwest Argentina from Salta