Exotic Island Tour From Basseterre
OverviewExclusive scenic private tour of the lush tropical island of St. Kitts. Enjoy an island seeped in history! Picturesque scenery, indigenous green monkeys, friendly people and historical sites of epic proportions awaits you. Visit the Caribelle Batik and its world famous botanical gardens. Then it's on to Brimstone Hill National Fortress, the best preserved battalion in the Western Hemisphere. From there we head on to Pump Bay for a superb buffet lunch, music and dancing, along with snorkeling and sea bathing at the most famous Black Sand beach of St. Kitts.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Buffet lunch included
Know More about this tourDon't miss this exciting journey that will take you through the magnificent town of Basseterre, the capital of the best exotic island of St. Kitts.
This adventure offers a chance not only to visit some of the island's iconic landmarks like the Caribelle Batik, known for its absolutely stunning gardens and historical memorabilia, but to experience authentic Kittitian lifestyle at its best.
We begin our tour with an air conditioned drive through historical Basseterre viewing old fort ruins, majestic church buildings and beautiful Independence Square.We continue westwards, passing the egrets nesting site, a bird watcher's dream, and on to Bloody Point.
Caribelle Batik, an old plantation house lovingly restored by its current owners will be our next stop. For 45 minutes, see the Lipstick Tree, Ginger Lilies and other flora and fauna found exclusively in this location, and then take a 15 minute stroll through the lush, verdant Rain Forest. Come see and experience nature! The green monkey and a variety of other birds and animals awaits you.
The tour continues with a 45-minute stop at the internationally renowned Brimstone Hill National Fortress which dates back to the eighteenth century but has been kept in pristine condition.
From there it's off to Black Rocks where igneous rocks formed from the 2,000 year old Mount Liamigua volcanic eruption stands out in majestic splendor in the Atlantic Ocean. Then take an idyllic drive through the easterly countryside of Saddlers, Tabernacle, Cayon and Conaree until you return to the cruise terminal at Port Zante.
Inclusions for Exotic Island Tour From Basseterre
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Time for lunch (at own expense)
Exclusions for Exotic Island Tour From Basseterre
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- "Poopoo Land" Attraction Ticket
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City