Experience A Complete Tour Of The World Heritage Cities Of Salzburg As Well As Hallstatt And Bad Ischl
OverviewGo on a complete tour of the UNESCO city, "Salzburg," taking in both the cultural and architectural sights. Get an insight into the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque aspects of the city as Mozart saw it.Also, enjoy an exciting and unforgettable tour among breathtaking mountains and lakes with events and culture along with a lot of nature in theUNESCO World Heritage region of "Hallstatt".Hallstatt is such an unbelievably spectacular place that even the Chinese have created a copy of the ancient salt mine village. But only in the original will you discover this truly unique culture with such a history all in a breath-taking mountain setting.Also, experience the town of "Bad Ischl" that is steeped in history. Be inspired and discover the most beautiful sides of Bad Ischl. This two day tour includes breakfast and dinner with accommodation provided in a charming, breathtaking panorama hotel in the mountains. Extended stays are also possible.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tour
Go on a complete historical tour of the UNESCO city, " Salzburg", taking in both the cultural and architectural sights. A combination of the Salzburg City Tour, Salzburg Castles, and Lake District.
Over the centuries, the Prince Archbishops represented the worldly and clerical power in their own independent principality. Many impressive monuments still stand witness to their reign. Renowned architects and artists worked throughout the centuries to create architectural jewels. Since the 18th century until today, you can hear the sound of Mozart's Magic Flute and other famous compositions between those historic walls. Get an insight into the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque aspects of the city as Mozart saw it.
This tour starts from Schloss Mirabell through the new part of the City: Mozarteum, Mozart's Residence - over the Staatsbrucke into the Baroque Old Town with the Dome and the festival quarter. Passing the Nonnberg Abbey, we see Castle Leopoldskron and return to Mirabell Square. Guide shows you the historical and architectural landmarks of the city, as well as part of the picturesque Salzkammergut countryside, along with many of the highlights from the film Sound of Music.
Enjoy a leisurely afternoon amidst Salzburg's enchanting surroundings. Arrive back at the hotel.
Enjoy an exciting and unforgettable tour among breathtaking mountains and lakes with events and culture along with a lot of nature in theUNESCO World Heritage region of Hallstatt.
The market municipality was already inhabited in the 1st millenium before Christ: during this period - the iron age - the civilization flourished.Tour the world's first knownsalt mine namedSalzwelten, located above downtown Hallstatt.
Visit the "most beautiful lake town in the world", as Hallstatt was once dubbed by the researcher and world traveler Alexander von Humboldt in the early 19th century: Visit the market square in Hallstatt and approach one of the most beautiful photo points in Europe. the unique main view of Hallstatt, which delighted tourists capture for everlasting memories; both in summer as well as under a thick blanket of snow. Also admire the romantic alleyways, cozy cafes and the numerous little shops with souvenirs for the folks back home in all corners of the globe. you can also find unique handmade jewelry as well as Celtic-inspired jewelry from the ancient salt mining village. Among others is a visit to the world heritage museum of Hallstatt, the small and romantic Kalvarienberg Church, Catholic church of Hallstatt.
Experience the town of Bad Ischl that is steeped in history. Be inspired and discover the most beautiful sides of Bad Ischl.
A visit to the Kaiservilla, Leharvilla, Photo museum, Museum of Bad Ischl, Siriuskogl and Casino cellar. Arrive back at the hotel. Extended stays are possible.
Inclusions for Experience A Complete Tour Of The World Heritage Cities Of Salzburg As Well As Hallstatt And Bad Ischl
- 2 nights accommodation
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Experience A Complete Tour Of The World Heritage Cities Of Salzburg As Well As Hallstatt And Bad Ischl
- The listed price does not include a $X per person security surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Wifi everywhere in Salzburg
- Concert and Dinner at Stiegls Brewery Restaurant
- Salzburg Vintage Photo Tour With a Polaroid Camera
- The Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg With Lunch or Dinner
- Canyoning Adventure in the Salzkammergut from Salzburg
- Salzburg Marionette Theater Presents The Sound of Music
- Private Eagle's Nest and King's Lake Tour from Salzburg
- Private Eagles Nest and Salt Mines Tour from Salzburg