Experience Bangalore - Full Day Tour - Bengaluru
OverviewCome on this tour to experience the best of Bangalore in the most offbeat way. This culture rich tour is a good way to explore our city especially if you are a first timer and we will satiate your hunger for food, shopping and sightseeing all in a day’s time.
- Transport in an A/c car on this guided tour
- Visit to a handloom place to see Saree weaving
- Explore remains of a Summer Palace
- Witness washerwomen in action at the dhobi ghat
- Visit to the famous market area
- Authentic South Indian breakfast and banana leaf lunch
- Shopping at a Boutique store
- Children upto age 4 Years old are allowed FREE Entry
Know More about this tour
We will pick you up from your hotel and head off to eat breakfast in an old joint famous for its dosa’s and style of serving. Get to witness the Indian weaver work on a handloom to produce beautiful sarees and if you fancy, you could buy one! We will proceed to a beautiful old cave temple to seek blessings before heading off to meet few local people in their humble abode. Catch the washer-women in action as their work their way to clean clothes which are left to sun-dry on the streets. Savour some delicious local cuisine served on a plantain leaf and end your meal with a paan or the Indian style mouth freshener. We will visit an Indian style boutique store housed in an old heritage home to let you shop some, before heading out to experience the market place rich with history. The tour will end in the summer palace of the last Indian ruler, before dropping you off to the start location.
Inclusions for Experience Bangalore - Full Day Tour
- Lunch (fixed menu)
- Guide fee
- Entrance fee & taxes
- A/c vehicle with driver
Exclusions for Experience Bangalore - Full Day Tour
- Food apart from what is mentioned
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 2 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 2 days To 6 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 50%
- If you cancel between 6 days To 180 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 0%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.