From USD 53.74
OverviewSee and taste your way through Lisbon on this three- to four-hour small-group walking tour of the city. With historic highlights, culinary delights and local interaction, this tour offers a unique insight into Portugal's capital. Visit some of Lisbons famous squares. Explore vibrant, multicultural neighborhoods. Snack on delicious pastries, fresh seafood and Portuguese wine. Learn about the city's heroes and history-makers. Cross the River Tagus on a ferry, and take in panoramic views of the city.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourBegin your walking tour of Lisbon at Restauradores Square, the perfect spot to hear a bit of Lisbon history. Your informative local guide will tell you about Portugal’s Restoration years and what effect this period had on the places you will see during your three- to four-hour tour.
Get on the move by exploring the magnetic neighborhood of Mouraria, a melting pot of cultures and one of the city’s most modern areas, where tourists don't often venture. Pass small churches, mosques and shops selling goods from far-away places. Learn about Fado, Portugal's own music genre that was declared a UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage, as you walk past the birthplace of the legendary Maria Severa (Fado’s first superstar).
Next, visit a small, hidden bakery where traditional pastries and coffee will provide you with a tasty treat and another insight into local life in Lisbon. Then, walk past the beautiful Gothic-style Rossio train station, visit Rossio Square (Lisbon’s main square) and find out how much the city has changed since the devastating earthquake of 1755 that destroyed 85 percent of the city.
Continue visiting historical landmarks, churches and other attractions before stopping again for a taste of Portuguese cheese and locally made marmalade. Then see the picturesque Carmo Square with its beautiful Carmo Convent, and walk up to the top of the famous Santa Justa funicular to enjoy wonderful views.
Walk through the trendy old district of Chiado, an aristocratic quarter home to small shopping centers, boutiques, historical cafes and old bookstores. Compare it with Barrio Alto, Lisbon’s bohemian district and the center for nightlife. Then take a short ferry ride on the River Tagus toward the picturesque Cacilhas, where Portuguese green wine and freshly caught seafood awaits. Enjoy magnificent views from the south bank before returning to central Lisbon.
Inclusions for Experience Lisbon: Small-Group Walking Tour With Food And Wine Tastings
- Food tastings (pastries, cheese, marmalade, seafood, coffee, beer and wine)
- 1 glass of beer
- Ferry boat ride
- Local guide
Exclusions for Experience Lisbon: Small-Group Walking Tour With Food And Wine Tastings
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Tour does not include a trip on Santa Just lift
Minimum age is 6 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.