Experience Seoul: Korean Intermediate Cooking Class
OverviewConfident about your cooking skills and curious about Korean cuisine? Book this intermediate-level cooking class in the heart of Seoul, and prepare five dishes for lunch or dinner under the watchful eye of a professional chef. Depending on the day, you'll make either a Korean barbecue or a vegetarian feast that reflects the cooking of Korean Buddhist monks. Finish your class in the best way possible sit down and savor your creations.
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- Free drinks included
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourAt a modern cooking school in central Seoul, meet the chef in charge of your class.
After introductions, learn from your chef about the ingredients and flavors of Korean cuisine, and hear about the traditional dishes youre about to cook. Listen to some safety instructions, and then delve in to the cooking portion of the class, during which you'll watch a demonstration before making dishes on your own. You can count on the assistance of your chef if you need it.
When you have finished preparing all of your dishes, sit down to your meal, accompanied by rice and seasonal tea.
Different meals are created on different days, but each class involves at least five dishes, described below. When booking, please ensure that you are selecting the correct day and time for your desired meal.
Korean Barbecue: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays (2PM):Learn how to work with three different types of meat chicken, pork and beef to make Korean barbecue dishes that are favorites around the world. Start with a seasonal salad and dipping sauce. Then, take on the main dish, following your chef's instructions about how to marinate the meat and whip up sauces such as a spicy garlic chili paste from scratch. Learn how to grill the marinated meats and braise them with the sauce, giving the meat a rich, mouthwatering flavor.
Inclusions for Experience Seoul: Korean Intermediate Cooking Class
- Use of all ingredients and equipment
- Dinner & 1 beverage
- Professional chef
- Market tour (optional)
Exclusions for Experience Seoul: Korean Intermediate Cooking Class
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age required for cooking class is 11; children younger than 11 are welcome, but they may not participate in the class
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 1-Day Visit to the Jinhae Gunhangje Cherry Blossom Festival from Seoul
- Family Tour of Lotte World Amusement Park
- Seoul Palace Morning Tour
- Full Day Nami Island and Garden of Morning Calm Tour from Seoul
- Myeongdong District Tour and Shopping with Traditional Lunch
- 9-Hour Ski Tour to Jisan Ski Resort or Yangji Resort from Seoul