OverviewLearn to dance flamenco in Seville with a private instructor during a private 1.5-hour or 3-hour session, perfect for casual travelers looking for a fun, unique experience. Characterizing Spanish culture for centuries, flamenco dancing originated in Andalusia, with Seville often pinpointed as its birthplace. So where better to learn? With a private instructor, you’ll learn the moves and rhythms of this vivacious form of art — just leave your inhibitions at the door and start with an ‘olé'!
- Excellent value for money
- Free drinks included
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourHead to the venue in central Seville and take to the floor for your 1.5-hour or 3-hour class. Whatever level you are, you’ll learn at a pace that suits you best with patient coaching from your instructor. Partners aren’t necessary as the dance lets you express your individual personality to the music, and your instructor will spend most of your session dancing one-on-one with you if you come alone.
The essence of flamenco is the emotions, energy and expressions of the dancer. After mastering the basics of palmas (hand clapping), learn how to perform fiery flamenco moves in time to the recorded music. Follow your instructor's lead as you hold your body posture in a confident stance like the Sevillanos, and practice the energetic hand, arm and foot sequences that flow together to build the dance’s compás (rhythm).
All 1.5-hour classes end with drinks (beer, sangria, soda or wine) at the bar, where you can chat and mingle with other travelers. If you’ve opted to hone your skills with the 3-hour class, you'll enjoy your drink break halfway through.
Inclusions for Experience Seville: Learn How To Dance Flamenco
- Private instructor
- 1 drink (wine, beer, sangria or soda), if 1.5-hour class selected
- 2 drinks (wine, beer, sangria or soda) if 3-hour class selected
Exclusions for Experience Seville: Learn How To Dance Flamenco
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age to consume alcoholic drinks is 18 years old
A maximum of 6 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cordoba Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Entrance To Cordoba Mosque And Optional Tour Of Carmona
- Seville Sightseeing Tour: Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza De Espana, Seville Cathedral And Santa Cruz Quarter
- Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Flamenco Show At Tablao Flamenco El Arenal In Seville
- Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
- Seville Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- Seville Rooftop Walking Tour
- Seville Private Tours
- Seville Gourmet Tapas Tour
- Seville Flamenco Show Plus