Explore California's Coastal Redwoods With Sausalito Ferry Boat Experience - San Francisco
OverviewVenture north over the Golden Gate Bridge to an isolated canyon filled with ancient coastal redwood trees, also known as Muir Woods National Monument. Enjoy solitude and peace, through the cool, moist air, as you stroll through 1000-year-old trees towering 260 feet tall. Next, enjoy the quaint seaside town of Sausalito – a Mediterranean-like village harbored across the San Francisco Bay, famous for its sweeping views, timeless sophistication, local boutiques and cafes. Explore Sausalito at your own pace, and return to San Francisco by ferry boat across the pristine San Francisco Bay.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide and board your tour vehicle in Fisherman's Wharf and relax during the drive north acrossthe Golden Gate Bridge toMuir Woods National Monument (entrance fee included). Wander among coastalredwoods wrapped inNorthern Californias signature fog, and smell thecrisp fragrance of these towering trees while awestruck by theirthick trunks and soaringcanopies.
Learn from your guide about this important piece of California's natural history before venturing on toSausalito. You'll have free time to spend in thequaint waterfront town, exploring its timeless cafes and artsyboutiques.
On the return to San Francisco, ride the ferry across the bay, cruising pastAlcatraz Island while youmarvel at the cityskyline and thendock atFisherman's Wharf.
Inclusions for Explore California's Coastal Redwoods With Sausalito Ferry Boat Experience
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Ferry boat return ticket
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Complimentary hotel shuttle service provide from San Francisco and SFO Airport-area hotels with advance notice.
Exclusions for Explore California's Coastal Redwoods With Sausalito Ferry Boat Experience
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 3 Attraction iVenture Card San Francisco
- 48 Hour Hop On Hop Off Pass and San Francisco Zoo
- 5 Attraction Pass-iVenture Card
- Deluxe Sonoma & Napa Valley Wine Country Tour
- Escape from the Rock
- Hop On Hop Off 1 Day & Alcatraz
- Hop On Hop Off 24 Hour Bus & Bike Combo