Explore Hispaniola Island - Punta Cana
OverviewIn this day trip you will discover Hispaniola Island, learn how many Dominicans have become the best baseball players in the world, visit "La Matilde (a cigar factory and museum) and enjoy a relaxing riverboat ride.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Popular choice with kids
- Buffet lunch included
- Free drinks included
Know More about this tourTravel to Hispaniola Island for this 10-hour tour and learn how many Dominicans have become the best baseball players in the world. Next you will visit La Matilde, a cigar museum and factory where you will learn about the history of the Dominican cigar and see how they are made. A large selection of quality cigars will be available for purchase. Visit the famous Altos de Chavn next, where you are able to appreciate the Taino exhibit at the regional archaeological museum and of course have the opportunity to do some shopping.
From here you will take a riverboat ride along the famous Chavn River where you will experience fantastic, unforgettable scenery and hear the sound of tropical music. Enjoy a delicious lunch served on board surrounded by breathtaking natural landscape, which has been the scene of many international films such as Apocalypse Now andRambo II. The journey ends with a visit to the famous Basilica de La Altagracia.
Hotel pick up and drop off are included in this tour, as well as drinks with your lunch.
Inclusions for Explore Hispaniola Island
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Water, soda, beer, wine and rum
- Certified guide
- Entrance to La Basilica de Higuey
Exclusions for Explore Hispaniola Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenirs and photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Customers who are pregnant, suffer from heart conditions disability and/or mobility restrictions cannot take part in this tour
Please bring comfortable clothing, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses, hat and money for souvenirs, photo / DVD and optional tip.
Ladies should wear clothes with sleeves and skirt or pants that cover the knees to enter the basilica
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Outback Safari Adventure Tour from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Small-Group Sailing and Snorkeling Catamaran Tour
- Half Day Safari Tour of Punta Cana
- Shark and Stingray Snorkel Tour in Punta Cana
- Full-Day Santo Domingo City Tour from Punta Cana
- Half-Day Zip Line Adventure from Punta Cana
- Punta Cana Party Cruise with Snorkeling
- Private Punta Cana Sunrise Hot Air Balloon Ride