Explore Lisbon Walking TourWrite a Review
Discover hidden quarters and beautiful viewpoints of Lisbon, visit the "Feira da Ladra" fleamarket, and much more.
If you feel like exploring quaint neighborhoods with tons of character, admiring the view from spectacular, hidden viewpoints, or experiencing one of Europe's most famous fleamarkets, this is the tour for you.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tour
The tour begins on Augusta Street with a brief introduction to Lisbon and its history, from pre-historic occupation to the Roman period, the big earthquake of 1755 until the present. You will see the Victory Arch and the Commercial Square, one of Europe's biggest squares.
Next comes the Old Conception Church, with its 16th century Portuguese Late Gothic (or Manueline) faÃ§ade, and the amazing House of Pointed Stones (Casa dos Bicos), a 16th century palace build for the son of PortugalÂ´s first Viceroy of India, Afonso de Albuquerque, in the medieval neighborhood of Alfama.Â
The tour explores the Alfama, and visit the Feira da Ladra, one of the biggestÂ fleamarkets in Europe, and take a short break in a lovely garden. Then you are on your way to the GraÃ§a neighbourhood, where you can admire the fantastic views from two different viewpoints.
The tour returns to the city center via the Anjos and Intendente, some of the most multi-cultural and interesting neighborhoods in Lisbon.
Inclusions for Explore Lisbon Walking Tour
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Explore Lisbon Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.