Explore Local Market And Take You To Eat In A Local Time-honored Restaurant - Guangzhou
OverviewWe will meet at the nearest substation and walk about five minutes to the local seafood market. After we buy food, we will walk to the restaurant which is just acrossthe street, asking the chef to cook these fresh food materials and order other dishes. We can enjoy a wonderful Cantonese cuisine in one or two hours.Specialties:1. Cantonese Roasted Duck/Goose/Pork2. Boiled chicken with sauce3. Saut ed Chinese Broccoli4. Steamed Shrimps5. Scallop with mashed garlic6. Fish and tofu soup7. Stew eggplant clay pot(Not available during Chinese New Year Festival)
Know More about this tourLet's meet each other in Dongjiaotou Sation, Exit A, Line2 at 11:00 am. Then we will walk about five minutes to the market to buy seafood. Its very fresh. Just choose what you like.The restaurant can help us cook this food. Usually, the market will open before noon. If food is sold out, Im afraid that we can just order food in the restaurant. But dont worry! We can still taste yummy food.
This area is used to be where fishermen live their lives as its close to the sea. They go fishing in the sea and come back to sell them all in the market. Until now, these old streets and shops are still there. This Cantonese restaurant is an example. Its so popular with locals that people may need to wait in line. They usually ignore its crowded surroundings just for the delicious food.
After a lunch, we can have a walk along this street to digest. There is a very small but popular Cantonese dessert shop I want to lead you to.
Hope you are very very hungry before we start the food journey. Ahahaha!
Inclusions for Explore Local Market And Take You To Eat In A Local Time-honored Restaurant
- Cantonese dessert
Exclusions for Explore Local Market And Take You To Eat In A Local Time-honored Restaurant
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Seafood fee we buy in the local market is not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guangzhou Night Tour
- Shimen National Park and Biquan Air Hot Spring Day Trip from Guangzhou
- Cantonese brunch and a private biking tour in art zone
- All Inclusive Private Day Trip to Danxia and Nanhua Monastery by Bullet Train from Guangzhou
- Buffet Dinner at Canton Tower Revolving Restaurant with Pearl River Night Cruise
- Diandoude Dim Sum Dinner with Pearl River Night Cruise in Guangzhou
- Bachelor's KTV Night Tour with Dim Sum Dinner in Guangzhou
- Pearl River Night Cruise in Guangzhou with Private Transfer