Explore Madrid With A Local
OverviewFrom exploring an off the beaten path neighbourhood to seeing the citys most iconic sights, with a like-minded Local Host by your side, youll be able to immerse yourself in Madrids vibrant culture and get a taste of local life. On your bespoke and personalised experience, discover world famous attractions as well as stopping by locals favourite coffee shops, boutiques, bars, eateries as well as finding hidden gems, so you can get the best of both worlds during your visit to Madrid. Tick the famous attractions off your Madrid bucket list, and discover places youd never have known about - all with a local friend by your side!
Know More about this tour
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Wander through one or two neighbourhoods of Madrid with a Local Host who knows and loves the areas, visiting the most famous attractions in the city or immersing yourself in off the beaten path neighbourhoods to discover the authentic spots where locals eat, drink and go with friends.
Stop for tapas or a beer at one of the locals favourite bars, cafeteras or street food markets; a place that suits your preferences, budget and dietary requirements.
Stop by any shops, galleries, markets or spots that catch your eye as you make your way through the city on your personalised route which remains flexible throughout, get local insight into well known sites and discover a few hidden spots that you wouldnt find in a guidebook.
Your Local Host will also advise you on the best way to spend the following days of your trip, allowing you to discover other areas of Madrid that you will love.
HOW THIS BENEFITS YOU
With a local by your side, youll be able to go beyond the superficial and connect with Madrid and its people, getting to know what truly makes the city unique.
Get relevant advice to help you save time and money during the rest of your trip; using local insight youll be able to get around, skip tourist pitfalls and experience life like a local.
See the main attractions with the benefit of local knowledge like the best times to avoid the crowds, but also explore off-the-beaten path areas where the locals really live.
Inclusions for Explore Madrid With A Local
- * Private and personalised experience, *2, 4, 6 or 8 hours with a Local Host, * Walking experience (other transport can be arranged at an additional cost)
Exclusions for Explore Madrid With A Local
- * Food and drinks* Tickets to any attractions* Transportation costs* Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Well be in touch within 24 hours after booking to find out more about your personality and interests so we can assign a like-minded local who can create a bespoke experience for you.
Your Local Host will communicate with you directly to suggest an itinerary and agree a meeting time and place. Your itinerary is flexible, so during the experience you can always change your mind about what you want to do.
Your Local Host may also suggest adjustments or new routes if they feel that there is something just around the corner that you may enjoy, or perhaps if the weather affects your itinerary.
Although you will see the main attractions in the area, your Local Host will also help you to discover the places, things and stories that you wont find in a guidebook and that make the city unique.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Trip to Toledo with Panoramic Tour from Madrid
- Day-Trip to Burgos from Madrid by Train
- Scrooser Historic Tour Madrid
- Flamenco Theatre Madrid
- Summer Magic Nights Wine Tour
- 4-Days tour Northern Spain
- 5-Day Spain Tour: Basque Country from Madrid
- 8-Day Spain Tour: Northern Spain and Galicia from Madrid