OverviewExplore lush wildlife and climb past thundering waterfalls in Hawaiis Maui Valley on a waterfalls and rainforest hike on a day trip that includes a drive down Hana Highway. Devote a full day to discovering Mauis bamboo rainforest and towering cascades after driving the famous Hana Highway. Guides will lead you through the abundant greenery, and the included snacks and/or lunch will keep energy levels high as you uncover Hawaiis wild side.
Know More about this tourMeet in central Maui for the 2.5-hour drive down the famous Hana Highway, a scenic stretch of coastal road along the islands east shore that crosses more than 50 bridges. During your trip, youll loop around eastern Maui to the trailhead, where you begin your full-day hike through Mauis ultimate waterfall wonderland, an area that is still described as old Hawaii.
On a 4.5-mile excursion deep into Mauis national park, youll adventure past a network of waterways and cascading waterfalls referred to as the Seven Sacred Pools due to its otherworldly beauty. Climb trails that cut through acres of towering bamboo and rich vegetation, and discover multiple waterfalls tucked deep into the forest, some measuring more than 400 feet (122 meters).
Halfway through the day, stop for a lunch of your choice of a ham, turkey, or peanut butter and jelly sandwich, or a veggie burger. Other snacks such as fresh island fruit, chips, cookies and water provided along the way will keep your energy up. After returning to the trailhead, youll circle one last time in a van around eastern Maui before ending your day-long journey into Hawaiis untamed wilderness back in central Maui.
Inclusions for Explore Maui: Hana Highway Drive And Waterfalls Hike
- Local guide
Exclusions for Explore Maui: Hana Highway Drive And Waterfalls Hike
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum age is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.