Explore Memphis And Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour From Cairo
OverviewOn this tour you will explore oldest capital of the world, Memphis, and the oldest pyramids in the Pharaonic history with your Egyptologist, who will give your more information about the old history of Egypt. It is the best way to explore and learn about those ancient places.
- All entrance fees included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your accommodation by your guide, who will first take you to Memphis, the oldest capital in Egypt 5200 years ago. It was the capital for many kings in Egypt, when king Menes united the north and the south of Egypt. The old capital has got artifacts of many kings who ruled Egypt. Afterwards you will head to Saqqara, the oldest pyramid in Egypt (the step pyramid). Travel to the past in exploring this 7000 year old pyramid. Go inside the Teti pyramids, where you can find ancient inscriptions inside, which were like a religious book for ancient Egyptian people during the old kingdom. Explore with your tour guide some unique tombs for nobles, then take your lunch at a good quality restaurant. After your lunch you will go back directly to your hotel
Inclusions for Explore Memphis And Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour From Cairo
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
Exclusions for Explore Memphis And Sakkara - Private 6-Hour Tour From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cairo Stopover Day Trip to Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Bazaar
- Best of Cairo:The Pyramids to the Egyptian Museum and Bazzar
- Pharaonic Village and Khan El-Khalili Bazaar Day Tour
- 1.5-Hour Quad Bike Tour around the Giza Pyramids from Cairo
- 4-Night Nile Cruise including Flights from Cairo
- Half-Day Private Guided Tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx from Cairo