- You will be picked up from your hotel in Colombo around 06.00 A.M and transfer to Negombo.Ensure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel.
- After that, visit the busy Negombo fish market called the Lellama and watch the boats returning with their catch of fresh fish, crab, lobster, prawns, and squid.
- Then visit to Dutch fort. It is one of the most distinct tourist attractions inNegombois undeniably theOld Dutch Fort.This is a structure with a history dating back to Sri Lankas colonial days when the nation was once under the rule of initially the Portuguese, and then theDutch.
- Afterwards get ready for an excursion to Muthurajawela Wetland, and a bird watching tour by boat. Muturajawela wetland marine sanctuary, famous for its mangroves, salt water crocodiles and avi fauna. You will take a boat ride through the vast Negombo lagoon. Extending over 6,000 acres and over 29,000, and rumored to provide home to over 40 species of migratory and 85 indigenous bird species. Mangrove forests that line the footpath are great places to observe birds as well as baby crocodiles and fiddler crabs.
- Once you come back our driver will guide you for a delicious lunch.
- After lunch visit Angurukaramulla buddist temple and st, Anne's church at main street andvisiting famouse fish market in Negombo.
- In the evening driverwill take you back to the hotel in Colombo.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 15 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure 06.00 AM -06.30 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Hotel pickup and drop-off by an air conditioned vehicle in Colombo
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
This tour gives you an exciting experience of bird watching tour in Muthurajawela wetland, one of the main bird watching locations in Sri Lanka.There are many variates of flora and fauna that are interdependent in this coastal ecosystem.Muthurajawela Marsh is situated towards the southern part of Negombo.In the afternoon visit Negombo city, and witness spectacular sights with memorable experiences and captivating stories as you learn of the history behind one of Asias richest cultures. Embark on an adventure like never before and become a part of the city with this private tour ofNegombo.
Know More about this tour
- Private vehicle Air Conditioned Vehicle with English speaking chauffeur guide.
- Fuel and Local assurance for the vehicle included
- Boat included to visit Muthurajawela.
- Entry fees for the Muthurajawela
- All parking and highway charge where applicable
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The Chauffeur will look after his meals by himself.
- Local taxes
- The personal spending (Tips, Laundry, Mini Bar, Telephone, Internet, Fax etc)
- Medical Expenses, Insurance, International Flights and Accommodation
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Meals and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos
- Any other services not specified above
- Expenses of the excursions and sight seen not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
A significant amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not wheelchair accessible
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
You Might Also Like
- The Last Kingdom Private Day Tour in Kandy
- Private Day Trip: The Old Town of Galle Tour from Colombo
- Colombo Sightseeing and Shopping Private Tour Including Lunch
- 7-Night Private Tour of Sri Lanka
- Private Custom Colombo City Tour
- Private Day Tour: Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple Tour from Colombo
- Private Day Trip: Explore Bentota from Colombo
- Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Cave Temple Private Full-Day Tour from Colombo