Explore Old And Modern Cairo In Private Day Tour With Lunch Included
OverviewVisit the old Bazaars and modern shopping mall in Cairo with lunch included..In a very unique day tour go behind the scenes of Egypt Bazaar in a guided tour of the artisans workshops.Discover some of Egyptian great craftsmen, such as jewelers, fabric makers, etc.Then discover the other side of Egypt by visiting modern shopping mall.Discover a hidden side to the Egyptian Bazaar on a half-day guided tour that takes you beyond its enchanting warren of streets and stores.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Lunch included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
Your Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza at about 11 am, to start your day to explore the old and new side of Cairo,
Youll start with Khan el khalili bazzar: a famous Cairo bazaar dating back to the late 14th century. The market was built in 1382 by the Emir Djaharks el-Khalili in the heart of the Fatimid City, who was one of the powerful Mamluke Princes in the 14th century, Khan El-Khalili considers one of Cairo's most important shopping areas. But more than that, Khan El-Khalili is one of the most interesting bazaars, not only in Egypt, but also in the whole Middle East, and it represents the market tradition which established Cairo as a major center of trade, and at the Khan Every visitor can take the opportunity to safely enjoy the walk through the narrow streets of Khan El-Khalili, It is famous for its unusual, typically oriental souvenirs, and handmade crafts. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, and antiques etc,
In Old bazar youll Visit the workshops of some of Egyptian great craftsmen, and discover a side of the bazaar that has remained unchanged for hundreds of years. Meet some of the artisans in the company of a local guide as you slip away from the usual tourist trail.
Watch workers while making jewelry, fabrics, Watch a silver polisher at work,
Explore the ancient bazaars of Cairo bursting with local and exported goods. See and shop for unique scents, precious handmade artifacts.
Then prepare to visit the Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar),
Don't miss any chance to find an unforgettable souvenir, then youll have your lunch in oriental restaurant, to complete your tour with the modern side of Cairo in a huge shopping mall with attractive design where the you can find all what you want easily.
Youll find shops enclosing all and every good local and international brands, Presenting plenty of international brands in good prices.
In addition to the shops, there is a huge number of restaurants and coffee shops serving wide variety of drinks and food.
After finishing your tour youll get back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Explore Old And Modern Cairo In Private Day Tour With Lunch Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Explore Old And Modern Cairo In Private Day Tour With Lunch Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.